Her

Arthur would always move very gently, and slow when getting out of bed. If he woke you up he knew he wouldn't be able to leave. Not that he wasn't capable, but because he couldn't resist you when you sleepily begged him to stay.

The way your eyes lit up the second they opened and landed on him.
You'd watch the way his back would ripple as he stretched, he would be completely unaware of you as you admired.
His yawn would be drawn out, long and tired, but soft at the same time.
Arthur would run his hands through his messy hair, trying to fix it, and failing each time.

Arthur walked to the closet, grabbing his usual clothes and quickly scurrying towards the door.
That's when he heard you let out a tired groan, stretching, loudly as usual. This meant you were waking up. He knew this because everytime you'd wake and wrap yourself around him, you'd let out a loud groan.

Arthur watched with a smile as you rolled over, first reaching out, but not feeling him. You patted the bed where he usually was, your eyes still closed.

Arthur chuckled, then smacked a hand across his mouth.

Great
He thought to himself.

You sleepily sat up, your hair an absolute mess.

"Arty..? What's the matter?" You asked, your eyes widening.

Arthur's smile grew larger. You were so beautiful.

Your hair, an absolute mess, your sleepy smile directed toward him. Of all people, you could be sleeping with, of all people you could be loving, it was him. Arthur didn't quite understand that. He couldn't see what you seen everyday, he never would. Arthur knew you made every effort to make him feel loved.

He really appreciated it.

Your eyes lit up, as they always did.

"Nothing is the matter angel, just got an early start's all" Arthur spoke, walking over and sliding back into bed with you.

"I dreamt about you" you spoke, completely distracted with a hair in your face.

Arthur smiled.
He watched as your eyes went cross, examining the small bit of hair in your face. A chuckle erupted, how the hell did he get so lucky?

"It was a good dream" you continued, finally getting the hair out of the way.

"What was it about love?" Arthur asked, pulling you into his lap so that you were straddling him, laying on him like a baby would lay on someone's chest.

You smiled.
"We had a daughter, that's all"
You spoke, as if what you had said was nothing, not even a surprise. Sometimes you forgot how important having a family was to Arthur, and that one day, you'd be the one giving him that.

Arthur's heart skipped.
He knew it was just a dream, but a baby...
Oh, how he wanted a family again.

"We-We did?" Arthur finally spoke.
"Yeah, we did"
You sat up and looked into his eyes. They glistened a beautiful blue, like two perfect oceans. Mixed with a wild storm. Pulling you in. You often got lost in them.

"Y/n...
Y/n?"
You heard Arthur call.

"Oh- Sorry Arty, got lost in them beautiful eyes for a minute there" you giggled, playfully hitting his arm.

You crawled off of him and out of bed.

"W-Where are you goin'" Arthur asked, still flustered from the random complement he had just received.

"I'm hungry" you shrugged as you walked away, smiling back at him.

Damn...
Arthur thought.
She'll be the death of  me, that's for sure.

—-

AHH THIS IS SO CUTE AND WAS SO FUN TO WRITE!!!
I don't really know what this ones based on, it's really just a big ole fluffy encounter with a typical morning of you and Arty :) hope you enjoy! I sure did! Comments and votes are super appreciated! Specially the comments 🥺❤️