XX: The Halloween Party

I am so SORRY YOU GUYS. you have been waiting forever for this update and I am so so so sorry. Thank you for your continued support there's just so much going on right now but your guys love helps me so much, I love you. Also I only edited half of this because it's 2:38 am and I am exHAUSTED so if you see any errors lemme know and I'll fix em tomorrow

Annabeth's bump ^^^ I have to keep her bump small so she can stay in school and stuff lol. And everyone's pregnancy is different, there's not really one specific size that every pregnant woman should be so Annabeth is gonna be a little bit on the smaller side for a while.

Wednesday, October 31st
8:30 pm - Annabeth's bedroom
13 weeks

Annabeth opened her laptop, accepting Percy's FaceTime request. His face popped up on her screen and she smiled. His grin was just so infectious.

"Hey," he said, smiling. "You ready for tonight?" She could hear the excitement in his voice. She too was honestly excited for this party. Ever since she had told everyone that she was pregnant, she felt so much better. It was like some of the bricks she was carrying had fallen from her shoulders.

"I'm a little bit nervous, but other than that, I'm feeling pretty good. My costume is all laid out and ready. How about you, Barnacle Boy?" She smirked.

"Well, my costume is also ready, thanks to my mom," he mumbled that last part, making Annabeth laugh.

Just then the door opened. Annabeth knew it was Thalia—she and Jason were the only other people who knew where the spare key was, and Thalia was coming over anyways.

"That's Thalia," Annabeth said. "She's coming over for moral support. You know, someone to hug me when I start crying because I feel like my bump is totally showing and that I can never leave the house again," she explained.

"Yeah totally," Percy said casually.

"Annie!" Thalia called, her combat boots clomping up the stairs. It was a little funny how heavy her steps were.

"I'm in here!" she called. Thalia came into the room, throwing down her things on Annabeth's neatly made bed. This was the same thing she did every time she came over. Annabeth didn't really care at this point.

"Hey," Thalia said. "You ready to part-ay!" she exclaimed, laughing.

Annabeth sighed. "Yeah," she chuckled. Then she walked over to her calendar—she had always had one hanging above her desk, but now she used it a lot more to keep track of her pregnancy. "Hey," she said, noticing the date. "I am officially done with my first trimester," Annabeth announced.

"Hey," Percy's voice came through her computer. She walked over, smiling at him. "Well done, Miss Chase," he said, nodding to her.

Thalia threw an arm over her shoulder. "That's right! That thing's gotta be like the size of an orange, or something, by now, huh?"

Annabeth laughed at her best friend. "Actually, you were close. Its the size of a lemon."

"Wow, that's awesome," Percy chuckled, grinning.

"Yeah." Annabeth instinctively put her hand over her stomach. "Its a little scary how fast the past three months went by." She chuckled nervously. Then she walked to her mirror

"Well, don't worry about, it everything's gonna be fine," Thalia reassured her. "And besides, I'm pretty sure that the slowest part of the pregnancy is the labor," she pointed out. Annabeth didn't entirely know if that was true—she had never been pregnant before. It was also difficult to process her words when all Annabeth could think about was her growing belly and how everyone would see it tonight.