XXVI: The Christmas Celebration

Annabeth's bump and outfit^^^ (just imagine the dress as maternity thanks)

I'm so sorry that this took so long but I'm gonna try to keep with the motivation I have rn so that I can get some more chapters out

Tuesday, December 25th
9:15 am - Annabeth's bedroom 
20 weeks and 6 days

"Annabeth!" Jason whisper-yelled, poking her cheek. She decided to ignore him, rolling onto her side.

"Thalia!" He walked around to the other side of the bed to his sister. "Thalia get up! It's Christmas!"

Thalia groaned, swatting at her brother like he was an annoying alarm clock.

"I tried to be nice, but you asked for this," Jason muttered. "GET UP!" he yelled, turning the lights on.

"Will you shut the fuck up!?" Thalia shot up from the bed. "It is not even ten a.m. yet and you're already being annoying!"

Then they launched into full on bickering. Then Thalia swatted at her brother, at which point Annabeth couldn't ignore them anymore.

"Enough!" Annabeth yelled, cutting off both of them. "Since we're all up now anyways," she shot a look at both of them like, do not start fighting again, "Let's go downstairs." She stood from the bed and waved them both out of her room. She already felt like a mother. God, that was scary.

Speaking of, she walked over to her calendar, rubbing her eyes. She was five months pregnant. It had really been five months. She sighed, turning and looking at herself in her mirror. Her bump had grown considerably, and it was almost strange. Soon enough, she would be huge and Percy would leave her because who could still want that?

She looked at herself hopelessly. No, she tried to tell herself. That's not gonna ha—

"Annie?" Thalia appeared in the door way. She must have noticed the look on Annabeth's face before she could wipe it away. Thalia didn't say anything. She just walked up to Annabeth in the mirror and stood behind her. Then she wrapped her arms around her best friend, and Annabeth had to stop herself from crying. Thalia just knew.

"You're gonna be alright. Now come and open presents," she said. She grabbed Annabeth's hand and pulled her out of her room. "Christmas is a fun time! We're gonna make Cinnabon's and we all got you gifts. It'll be great."

"Okay," Annabeth said, smiling. It would be great. She took a deep breath.

~*~

Tuesday, December 25th
11:00 am - Annabeth's kitchen

"Thalia, that's too much!" Annabeth scolded her. The dark haired girl just grinned and took a bite of the icing-covered cinnamon roll in her hand, Annabeth rolling her eyes.