Prologue

JC

Back to reality.

There's work, school... And my wife.

I like the sound of that.

We just got back from our honeymoon and was quickly brought back to reality the very next day.

Of course she and I met before the week of her finals, I didn't know how different it was from her usual schedule, especially with the cheer dance competition in September, but one thing's certain, I have her to come home to, and that's the best reality for me.

YVE

Do I have to? Classes have started. Of course the professors normally skip their first day, even their first week, some things never change. Except now, I have a husband to come home to.

We're moving this weekend, he said we needed time to double check if the condo is ready to be lived in so we did that last Wednesday, yesterday.

I'm both excited and scared. I've never lived on my own before, ok, I've always had house help and I don't know if I'd be able to handle it. I just don't want to disappoint JC. He's lived on his own when he went away to college.

And then there's one more thing to worry about, my stalker ex-boyfriend. Hopefully, he moves on soon, I'm not very fond of JC's idea of protection, I have someone following me everywhere I go.

If only...