Chapter 21

YVE

By the next day, JC looked much better. His wound bothered him a little, but not as much as I thought it would. We woke up late, well I did, he was staring at me when I opened my eyes. "Good morning honey." He said.

"How was your sleep?" I asked him.

"It was awesome actually. I'm hungry." He said, his eyes twinkling mischievously.

"Ok, I'll get some breakfast." I told him and was about to stand up when he pulled me closer to him. He looked straight into my eyes and said, "I'm not hungry for food baby." He leaned towards me and kissed me, gently at first and I sighed which caused him to kiss me more urgently.

I was getting more and more aroused as he deepened our kiss and felt myself soaking my panties again and I moaned in his mouth. He trailed kisses from my mouth to my ear and whispered, "I want to eat you baby. I know you're soaking for me. Please. I want to hear you scream my name." I moaned again and nodded my head yes, indeed I was soaked.

He moved down and was about to take off my panties when I beat him to it and took them all the way off. We stared at each other for a brief moment then he smiled and moved towards the edge of the bed. I knew what he wanted so I moved lower and placed both feet on either side of him at the edge of the bed.

He was on the floor and blew into my pussy before saying, "You're so wet for me baby." And he licked from my opening going up to my clit and I moaned.

Dad told us last night that JC should refrain from any strenuous activity for at least 48 hours so JC and I agreed not to make love until after the wedding. Technically, we weren't making love, right? I moaned, this feels so good.

He started licking my clit and I moaned again. "I want to see you fall apart honey." And he started eating my juices and all I could do was grab the sheets and thrash on the bed as JC continued licking and kissing my pussy.

"That feels so good. I'm coming!" I told him in between moans. And I felt my orgasm hit me like a freight train. As soon as he tasted my juice, he put two fingers inside me and began pushing in and out of me while he continued licking and sucking my clit.

As the last waves of my orgasm coursed through me, he gently took out his fingers and put them in his mouth. I was still breathing heavily and he stared at me for a few more seconds before he sat down beside me.

"I so want to blow your mind right now honey. But dad said you should take it easy."

He smiled at me. "I love it when you come." He said. I looked at the bulge he was sporting and smiled mischievously before saying, "Dad said you should refrain from exerting effort for at least 48 hours, right?"

"Uhuh." He said as he stared at me.

"Well, then you're going to just have to sit there and relax." I said then moved to grab his erection inside his boxers. He was rock hard and he had pre-cum on the head of his penis.

I licked the top and he moaned. "Relax baby. Don't move, just feel. I'll take it slow."

And I took in the head in my mouth and sucked slowly and began moving my head up and down his length. He fell down on the bed and moaned.

"I'm so hot for you baby. I'm about to blow." He said and he was really close. I can feel his hips tightening as he's about to come. "Let go honey." I told him in between sucking him. And he did, "I'm coming!" He said and I felt the first spurt of his semen and swallowed everything.

I moved up to where he was and said, "That wasn't exerting effort, was it?"

"Yeah. I'm completely relaxed now." He pulled me to him and we stayed that way for a while.