☆5☆

"Oh I forgot to tell you... his name is Minho"

Minho, Minho, Minho... the name was replaying in my thoughts the whole time while I walked down the uneven street to the marked in the small town that Changbin had shown me.

After Sophie told me about the princes I noticed that I was missing a few materials to start my work so she told me to go to the village and buy it.

Gladly it wasn't that far so after a little I could the roofs perking up from behind the trees.
It was a small but lively village so I believed that the king must be a very good king seeing no homeless or hungry people on the streets. All of them seemed to have a life worth living there.

In a small shop across the road I spotted some black silk and silver strings to sew and didn't hesitate to buy the amount I needed. Lady Lisa had given me a bit of money and although I didn't know its value it was enough for the materials.

When I payed for the product the woman owning the shop chuckled at me.

"You know, young lady, you look a bit like this boy that the royal guards are searching for haha. But you are prettier." She winked at me and I hesitantly thanked her.
"Thank you ma'am, have a good day" I said while quickly exiting the small shop.
I shouldn't go in there ever again. I shuddered at the thought of someone noticing me and almost ran into another woman walking along the street.

"Oh, I'm sorry." I apologized and was about to keep going when something about her felt familiar.

There were grey stripes in her hair and her clothing was elegant for a resident of village.
But before I could grasp from where I had seen her she walked around a corner so I lost sight if her.

Wait... now I remembered. She looked exactly like the homeless woman that I had met before I drowned. Could she be my way to get back to my old life?!
I started running and shouted at the old woman.

"Excuse me, old Lady!" But she was already gone. Shit, I might have found out something about all of this.

My dissapointment didn't last for long when suddenly I heard loud screams comming from the the road.

"Run for your lives!"

"It's the third prince!"

"THE BLOOD DEMON!"

Everyone that seemed happy before now ran to their houses or hid behind their stalls. I still stood right in the middle of the street where I had come from and next to me there was nothing to hide so I just kept walking quickly.
If it really was prince Minho I felt more excited than scared.

Suddenly a giant black horse gallopped around the corner, ridden by a black dressed man with a mask over one of his left eye.
It was too late for me to react and to avoid the horse kicking me I was forced to jump away. It felt like the situation happend in slow motion. We were on the bridge that connected the village to the forest and I would inevitably fall into the river underneath it. I might have actually the died if it hadn't been for the prince wrapping his arm around my waist to  pull me up on his horse.

Like that I was forced to sit on his lap and hold onto him when he stopped his horse.
In total shock I stared at his emotionless face.
His lips were a bit plump, his nose was perfectly shaped and his visible right eye almost shone like a sapphire just like Chans. In other words, he was beautiful... so beautiful that I had to swallow dry. Maybe I had been ported into a web drama with a handsome main lead...?

Not even 3 seconds later he suddenly pushed me off of his still moving horse so I couldn't look at him any longer.
Instead I hit the ground hardly and cut both of my hands and knees from the impact on the sharp stones of the road.