☆32☆

The next day we spent buying clothes for Minho and showing him a bit of Seoul. After having pizza we somehow ended up in the shop I normally work because he wanted to know how I knew so much about clothing so I thought why not go there?
I had vacation right now so I thought I should at least greet the boss and ask him how he was doing. It was just a nice thing to do.
Meanwhile I told Minho he could just walk around and look for things that he liked.

When I didn't find the boss I went back to search for the blue haired prince but what I saw let my blood pressure rise very high... but not in a good way.
There she was, Rin. The girl that also worked here and that was like the devil in person. She was right next to Minho pushing her ass and boobs and touching his shoulder while talking to him. This bitch!
With quick steps I walked in their direction but before I could shout at Rin Minho did something unexpected.
He slapped the girls hand away and gave her a cold look.
"I'm sorry to dissapoint you but my heart already belongs to someone else so please refrain from touching me or ever saying things like these again." he said and caught the slutty girl of guard. With a forced smile she laughed at him. "And who would that be? Some ugly looking country girl?"

In that moment Minho saw that I was walking in their direction and quickly grabbed my hand to pull me to his side. "No... my one and only love is this beautiful man and no one can be compared to him." he snapped at the shocked girl that immediatly gave me a death glare.
"Oh... hello Jisung." She spat and turned to Minho again.
"It's only a matter of time until he'll make you kill yourself too... like his ridiculous ex-boyfriend San did."
An evil smile formed on her face.
How did she dare to say something like that? The death of San was nothing to talk about so carelessly!
That bitch! How much I hated her!!

Without thinking I grabbed her wrist and was about to punsh her but...
"AHHH!" she suddenly screamed but I didn't know what was wrong with her. I didn't even punsh her yet.
"Jisung! Your eyes..." Minho yelled and when I stared at the mirror to my side I was faced with a bright glowing pair of green eyes. No wait... it was only one eye.
"Holy shit!" Quickly I let go of Rin's wrist and took a few steps back from both of them.
"AHHHH!!!" the girl screamed again but this time looking at her hand that I had grabbed before. Her skin was wrinkled like the one of an old woman and her fingers were almost as thin as her bones.
Did I do this? Did I really-

"Jisung?! What happend?!" someone shouted and I noticed a familiar cherry haired boy in the entrance of the shop. But when I turned to Rin again she was already running out of the shop past a confused looking Mingi.
Shit! Having him here didn't make the situation better.
Minho pulled me to his chest, hiding my still glowing eyes and turned to Mingi. "Who are you?!" He asked but the boy didn't seem offended.
"I should ask you the same... Jisung what happend here?" he asked and tapped my shoulder.
Slowly I turned around to him and let go of Minho. Judging his expression my eye wasn't glowing anymore.
"Do you remeber that I met some people on earth 3?" I spoke and his gaze switched to Minho again.
"Don't tell me-"
"I'm the third prince of *** kingdom (idk what name I should give the kingsom) , Lee Minho. Nice to meet you." The different eyed male said and Mingi didn't move for a few seconds. Then he bowed down a bit and introduced himself. "Song Mingi! I guess I don't really have a title like yours. Haha"
He awkwardly scratched his neck but Minho didn't show any reaction and continued giving him a cold expression.
To make the situation less tensing I spoke up again.
"To answer your question: nothing bad happend. The girl confessed her love to Minho but he rejected her so she ran away."
"But why did she scream?" he asked in confusion but before I could answer Minho grabbed my wrist and pulled me to the exit.
"See you later Mingi!" I told him and soon we where out on the street again in a quiet alley.
"What was that?!" Minho suddenly broke the silence with a loud voice and grabbed my shoulders.
"What do you mean? It was only my neighbor, you don't need to be jea-"
"No, what was that with the glowing eyes? I know that you can somehow travel between worlds but why didn't you tell me that you have more powers?" he exidetly but also worriedly asked and I stared at the ground.
"Because I didn't know... the only thing I could do was stopping time but apparently I also can accelarate the natural aging process now..."
"Jisung look me in the eye!"

I did what he told me to and looked up making his eyes widen.
"What...?" I aksed and he whispered.
"Your eyes Jisung... one of them is as green as Jeongins'."
"What?!"
No way. Was this because some of his powers were tranfered to me? Was I a mutant now?

Somewhere dark and timeless where no human can ever go to.

"Time spirits exist longer than any other creature in this universe. They are the bridge between the parallel universes and take care of everything that passes away, rots and elapses with the on-going of time... and never, never ever has a human that knows about us been such a threat and now some of them has even aquired a few of our powers!"
"Let do it like we always did it!"
"We need to kill him! Kill Jeongin!"
"No, under no circumstances we are allowed to kill one that posesses our powers. We need to lock him away."
"And what about the other humans who know about our existance?"

"Annihilate them"
_______________________________________

That moment when you walk on an almost empty foggy street and an annoying 12 year old boy starts loudly and weirdy laughing and you immitate him just as loudly... the looks were priceless.