☆31☆

"I'm here"

I was not even two steps away from Minho and when he turned around his eyes widened in shock and before I could say anything else he had already ran up and wrapped his arms around me.
"I don't know what happend! I- I didn't know where you were and these people were trying to kill me!"
he mumbled in shock but ge was fine relieved that I was here.
"No Minho..." I answered while patting bis back. "These people were trying to help you. They were the ones that called me here."
All three of the police officers gave me an angry stare and I knew I should better take Minho with me now or he'd not get away with his actions so I quickly freed myself self from the puzzled males hug and pulled him with me. "But Jisung, I still don't know where we... are." We were now outside and his gaze fell on the driving cars and the high buildings everywhere around him making his eyes widen in astonishment.
His face formed a smile and he stopped walking to take a look at everything around him.
"Wellcome on earth 6. This earth is the same as yours but 1000 older. In other words, the place I come from." I told him with a smile on my face.
"This is really were you come from?" he wanted to know still eyeing everything around him in amazement. "I didn't imagine it would be that astonishing. I- I don't have words for this."
The fact that he liked it here made me happy but he shouldn't forget about his own family and home. They might be in danger because of what we found out about the king.
I grabbed his wrist pulling him to my car.
"Get in." I demanded. "We're gonna drive to where I live"
Minho hestitated at first but I managed to push him inside and took the drivers place next to him.
Then I leaned over to pull out his seat belt.
"What is that?" He asked and I explained him that it was for security while starting the motor and beginning to drive.
"Wooow!" He excidetly shouted and I started laughing a bit.
"Minho, you shouldn't be too happy that you're here. Don't forget that we almost died a few hours ago."
His smile disapeared although his joyful mood didn't change.
"He won't do anything to them as long as they don't try to find out about his secrets. And also... if we go back now it would be too dangerous because my father is certain that you are an alien now and there are gonna be many guards and posters promising a high price for the person that finds you.
Going back would be suicide."
He actually had a point... and addicionally I didn't really know how to get back too. So I answered "Alright... we're going to stay here for now but you'll have to learn a lot of things and we need to somehow get you an ID."
"Whats that?"
"Doesn't matter. And we need to find Jeongin or Jeongin needs to find us. He's the only one that knows what is happening on earth 3 right now and as long as we don't have any contact with him I'm gonna do my best to bring us back there by myself."

We were almost there.
"I always wondered... is there more than one time spirit?" Minho questioned and got my thinking.
"Why?"
"I mean Jeongin said that there were thousands of parallel worlds but how can he always have eye on every one of them if he's alone?"
Minho was right... I never actually asked Jeongin where he exactly came from or why he exists in the first place.
"I never really thought about that... Oh look we're here."
I said when I saw the familiar building around the corner. "Time to get off."
I helped Minho out of the car.
A few minutes later we were already standing in front of the entrance to my appartment.
"So that is were you live?" Minho asked and I slowly opened the door.
"Exactly... welcome."

The next few hours I spent explaining him that he won't fall from the building as long as he didn't try and that it was save up here.
But he was even more shocked by the electricity and the flowing water. Oh yeah and of course the kitchen.
"So this fridge-thing makes food cold? And what are we gonna eat? This thing over there?" He asked and pointed at the Mango that was laying on the counter.
"No, and this called a Mango. It also exists on earth 3 but only in more southern regions. Anyways, I'm not up to cook right now so we're just gonna have instant noodles." I sighed and grabbed two packeges of the said product. Having a person from another century at home was way more exhausting than I thought.
"What is that?" The prince wanted to know and I showed him how to make instant noodles which seemed to really impress him. "Wooow, it only takes like 2 minutes."
"It's soo delicious."
"Can I have another one?"
"You have strawberry milk?"
"Ohhh my god!!"

It went like this the whole afternoon and evening and saying I was tired was an understatement.
While I cleaned the table I told Minho to chose some of my clothes that he wanted to put on because obviously he should better not walk around in his own clothes.
After about 5 minutes he came out of my room with grey joggers and a purple hoodie that matched the color of his left eye. He looked kinda cute in those clothes but I couldn't bring myself to say much because I was so tired.
"Cute." I told him and made my way to the sofa where I'd sleep for the night. But just when I was about to sit down Minho suddenly lifted me up from behind, bridal style and I gasped in surprise.
"You're so much cuter than me, Han Jisung. Don't forget that I'm still your prince and you are my beautiful maid." He whispered and looked at me in amusement. Tired of everything I tried to push him away but as expected he didn't let go.
"Please... Minho, I'm tired."
"Thats why I'm carrying you to your bed."
No, I didn't want to sleep there. I couldn't... since San killed himself inside there I never slept on my bed again and thats why I tried to desperatly get down from his arms.
"No, Minho. You can sleep there! I'll sleep on the sofa!" I tried to convince him but he had already pushed me on the soft mattress, him laying right next to me tightly hugging me so I couldn't move.
"Minho..."
"Shhhh... time to sleep. Or do you not sleep in the future?"

Slowly he moved his head closer to mine and started placing small kisses on my neck and face while still hugging me.
He indeed was my Prince... but still... without my friends there was still a small spot empty in my heart.

Somewhere dark and timeless where no human can ever go to.

"What do you mean, he didn't only transfer the spirit of a human to another world?!"
"I mean, he send the boys whole body to earth 3 and even passed a few of his powers down on him"
"This is a disgrace of our kind! His actions are unforgivable!"
"He risks our whole existence by telling humans about us!"
"He should be pusnished!"
"I only needed your approval... I'll take care of it."
_______________________________________

Only two chapters left of the first part. It's about to escalate my friends... and you won't like it.

Any ideas what's currently happening to the rest of skz on earth 3?