☆10☆

Was there really a possibility to get back?!

Whoever wrote that letter had to live in the palace or otherwise they wouldn't know about my whereabouts. But how did they know about my situation... I never told anyone.
Was that person able to travel in time too? Wouldn't that mean that he had to be somehow connected to what happend to me? Until now everything had just been a coincidence but what if there was a chance for me to find a reason behind it.

...

It was early in the moring but I was already awake to go and feed the horses still having the events of yesterday stuck in my head. On my way back I was stopped by general Felix.
I didn't even notice that he was there before and gasped at the sudden confrontation.

"Oh Felix, I didn't see you" I laughed and scratched my neck nervously. The blond haired guy gave me an amused look.
"You seem a little unfocused today, but it's early in the moring so I won't have to worry about that."
He was right because the opportunity of maybe finding out how to get back in time didn't leave my head.
In the beginning I had tried telling myself that living here was a new hope and a better start than what my old life had been but in reality the home sickness of the 21 century became worse by the day. The people here were nicer... but death was around every corner.

"Listen Jisung, Prince Hyunjin asked me to deliver you a message. He said you should come to the river outside the palace as soon as possible."

"Why would he want to meet me out there at six o'clock in the moring?" I asked a little confused.
Felix shrugged.

"He didn't particularly say that he himself wants to meet you. Maybe he send you there for another reason."
Whatever, I wasn't in the place to disobey a prince's order anyway. Going there wouldn't hurt so I agreed and said bye to the boy to go.

In that moment someone else caught my eyes in an instant. It was like I was sent back to the future again when I saw his pink colored hair...the guy from last night. He walked over the place with a basket of apples in his arm and smiled when he noticed us looking at him.

"Felix, who is that boy?" I asked my friend.

"Oh hey Jeongin! Didn't know you were up this early."
The boy walked over to us and happily greeted me.

"Hello, my name is Yang Jeongin. Nice to meet you."
From further away he seemed like a little kid but he was actually taller that me. A little perplexed I shook his hand.
"Hi Jeongin, I'm Jisung. Didn't we see each other before, last night? You were feeding fish in the pond in front of the palace" I wanted to ask directly so I could be sure about it.

Suddenly, it felt like time had stopped. Felix wanted to say something but froze with his mouth half open. My body refused move but I could still see and move my eyes. Jeongin came a bit closer now having a serious expression on his face.

"Listen Jisung, you aren't supposed to remember your old life. Your life right now is the result of an error in the system. Keep yesterday a secret... we never met before."

In the next moment Felix started speaking and I could move again. Jeongin continued his smiling.

"Wait you guys met before?"

"No, I think I've mistaken him for someone else. That was kinda dumb, I'm sorry." I quickly answered hiding the fact that I had just witnessed that someone had stopped time...?!

"Gotta go now." Jeongin said and left us from one moment to the other without saying another word. Weird. Something about all of this was very strange but this person was the first one here that seemed to know something about my situation. I had to talk to him as soon as possible but he was already gone... additionally I still had to go to the river.