☆22☆

It was still dark but everyone in the mountain was already awake and preparing for the upcoming fight. To say I wasn't nervous was a lie but I tried to stay optimistic.
Accompanied by two of the strongest fighters I was on my way to Minho.
They lifted him up and harshly bound his hands together behind his back and put a piece of cloth in his mouth.
Like I told him yesterday he didn't fight back but still acted pissed and angry to not seem suspicious.
The two men handed the prince to me and I grabbed the rope around his wristes with my left hand while placing a knife on his neck with my right hand. It had to look convinving or they wouldn't trust me.

A bit later I was already on my way to the small field in the forest together with the 'queen' and Minho in my grip.
"One wrong move son and all your brothers are going to die understood?" She fake nicely said to Minho and the prince gave his mother a death glare but kept walking.
Then the queen turned to me. "Don't let go of him Kun! Without him our plan is not gonna work"
I nodded but she wasn't satisfied. "Swear it!"
Shit, if I didn't talk right now it would become problematic. Hopefully Minho wouldn't notice that it was me with my deeper voice.
"Yes my queen, I swear that I won't let go of him until you say so." I confidently told her but when I felt the blue haired male tensing a bit infront of me I knew that he at least noticed that I sounded a bit familiar.
But before I could do anything else we had already arrived next to the large tree and the queen told me to stop. 5 meters in front of us there was the secret tunnel and about 10 meters further away there were 4 persons standing. No one of them seemed to carry a weapon just like the queen wanted it. The woman spoke up. "The 4 princes of the place! I see you are here just as I thought... where is the money?"
Wonpil showed her the bag that he had brought with him and answered. "Here is your money woman. I really gotta say I didn't expect such a beautiful woman to be behind this. You surprise me... and I see you brought one of your men with you?"
I saw the queens smile dissapear and her voice was cold. "No small tslkm Come here and bring the money or your brother is gonna die."
No! If they'd come closer she just had to give a sign and the ground would break showing a pack of weaponed robbers.
"Why don't you come to us?" Hyunjin asked with a grin on his face.
"Either you come or he is dead." The queen demanded but no one moved.
This time Chan spoke up "No... either you hand Minho over or your little friends that are waiting for us under the earth are going to burn. I just have to give a sign and my men will start a fire on both entrances and right here on the field."
The queen took a step back and gasped. Her purple eyes where widened and she didn't say a word.
"There is a spy under your men, Miss... you lost." Seungmin said with a serious voice but I knew the queen wouldn't just give up. I could feel her angryness in the air. "NO!" she screemed.
"You wanted this" the 2nd prince sighed and slowly lifted his arm.
How could they do this?! They where about to murder about 200 people! They didn't deserve to die because they follower their leaders orders, they were outcasts and had no where else to go. The queen gave them hope!
She was a terrible woman but not everyone of her men was like that.

With out thinking I pushed Minho away and he quickly ran to his brothers. Chan pulled his hand back.
"How dare you!!" The woman screemed and turned around to me but I didn't hestitate and pulled out my sword.
"Leave woman, leave and never come back." I said to her and her expression changed to fear.
"I'm gonna take revenge on you Kun, you're gonna regret this!" she hissed and ran away in the shadows of the forest.
When I turned around again I saw that Seungmin had freed Minho from the cloth in his mouth and the rope around his wristes. Everyone stared at me. "That won't save your friends down there." Chan shouted and his voice was cold like ice. He lifted his arm again. "NO!" I screamed and ran in there direction. My sword was near Chans throat and he stopped in his action. "They don't deserve to die, they have no where else to go! It is their only way to survive in this world where nobody accepts them... if you want to kill someone then kill their leader." I begged but Chan only got more angry.
"Put your sword down." Out of nothing Changbin and Felix had appeared on both sides next to me, both holding their sword on my throat too but I didn't care.
"They killed our friend!" Chan shouted and I felt the frustration in his voice.

I lowered my had and took the mask of with my left hand. "Your friend is not dead." I whispered and pulled my hood back to face the 2nd prince without hiding who I really was.
The sound of two swords falling on the ground was the only thing breaking the silence. "B- but how?" The blond haired male stuttered and tears were running down his cheeks.
"W- we burried your b- body Jisung. Y- you are d- dead." Changbin whispered and I turned around to him. I took his hand and placed it on my heart. "Do you feel it? I'm alive."
Suddenly someone pulled me to the side and wraped his arms around me. Between his sobs Minho tried to form a sentence. "All the t- time it was you. You s- saved me. You are m- my guardien angel. I- I missed you so much Jisung. M- my heart feels empty without you around. "
"I- I don't know h- how this is possible but I'm so g- glad your back" Hyunjin laughed while crying and joined our hug. Chan took my face in his hands, kissed my forehead and joined too. Wonpil, Seungmin, Felix and Changbin followed his example and soon everyone, including me was crying their soul out.
"Guys I can't breath." I laughed after a while and everyone took a small step back. Everyone except for Minho, he still held on to my hand.
"Jisung, you have to explain this! How the hell did you survive?" Felix asked and I started laughing. "You won't believe me anyway"
"You should tell us at the palace Jisung! First we need to go back to a saver place." Wonpil suggested and I nodded. "I'm gonna tell our men to stop their attack and leave these robbers alone for now...but just because it is you" the crown prince added and turned around signing the other ones to follow him.
In that moment I realized that Minho's hand was shaking a little bit. I had been careless. He only wore a thin shirt and this moring was really cold. The poor prince had been tortured and starved. "Wait a second!" I said and took of my jacket and then my black comfy hoodie leaving me in a blue shirt. Then I put the jacket on again and handed the hoddie to Minho. Everyone stared at the piece of clothing, oh ... they didn't have these kinds if clothes here, did they?
"Just put it on Minho! Its warm and also soft on the inside." Hesitantly he took it and pulled it over his head.
"What kind of fabric is this? Its really soft!" The purple-blue eyed prince asked with widened eyes. "I never saw something like that..." Chan said in surprise. Omg it was just a black hoodie... what was so special about it?
I put my hand on Minhos shoulder and laughed "I'm gonna tell you when we're at the palace. Lets go there first and have breakfast. I'm starving."

Without warning Minho suddenly wrapped his arms around my legs and waist and carried me bridal style catching me of guard. "Lets go!" he said happily and I could only stare at him.
"And I always thought Minho had no heart." Seungmin laughed and started walking in direction of the palace. Everyone followed and the 3rd prince silently whispered in my ear. "You are a magician Jisung. You saved my life that was already destined to end and you melted a frozen heart belonging to an emotionless prince."

His words let my heart beat faster and I closed my eyes to lean on his chest.
I loved him. With all my heart and soul.
_______________________________________

I definitely spent to much time laying in bed and being on my phone...