☆6☆

Where did he go?!

Suddenly, I was yanked back brutally by the collar of my dress. The attack had happend without any noise as if he was a wild tiger.
It was too late for me to defend myself so my body crashed with a tree and I hit my head hardly.

For a few seconds my vision was blurry and a sudden urge to throw up came up.
I wanted to breath properly to suppress it but prince Minho was quick to push his hand down on my throat.
From one moment to the other I started panicking.
There was not enough air reaching my lungs... no matter how much I tried, I couldn't move his hands from my throat.

"You again! You saw it didn't you?! TELL ME, WOMAN." His mask was covering his left eye again but the fury in his other eye was enough to make me fear for my life. Why was he going as far as killing me? I didn't want to die again... not right now that I got this new life here.

"I- I can't b- breath!" I whispered in desperation when the loss of oxygen made my arms feel too heavy to keep fighting. To my surprise he actually loosend his grip and let go of me slowly. Immediately I rolled to the side and starting coughing and gasping for air. The stinging pain in my throat and lungs caused tears rolling down the side of my face.
Breathing heavily I let myself fall against the tree and touched the red spots on my neck.

"You seriously need to see a therapist." I snapped at him but kept sure to not trigger a second attack.
When I looked up at him standing there I noticed that he had his shirt on again. Was that the thing he didn't want me to see? His abs? No way, nobody would want to hide something like that. The only explanation was his eye... if no one knew about it he must have hidden it quiet well.
"What's so bad about having a different colored eye anyway?" I sighed and didn't find the respect to address him like a prince. He didn't deserve it anyway.

"So you did see it?!" He grabbed my arm and pulled me up so we were face to face. It hurt and I was actually frightened at the moment.
"What is your name woman?" He asked when his face was so close to mine that it became difficult to avoid his eyes. That rude guy probably knew how scared I was but I would't let him get what he wanted.
"Jisa. If you don't let go of me I'm forced to use self defense and I really don't want to hurt a handsome face like yours". In the panic of the situation that handsome part just slipped out like that.
For a short moment his expression changed when his muscles relaxed a bit.
I had just flirted with him... so either he was confused now... or I'd be killed on the spot.

"Did you just try to seduce me?" He coldly replied and I hopefully grinned at him.

"Did it work?" The hope was still there.
But then he clicked his tongue and rammed his elbow into my stomach so I was forced to fall on my knees. The prince pulled my hair so I was looking up at him.

"If you dare to even think about telling anyone about my eye I'll kill you and everyone you love, understood?" He hissed but somehow this death threat made me laugh. I totally wasn't supposed to react like this but imagining someone doing this to me in 21 century was ridiculous.
This idiot wouldn't blackmail me.
I stepped on his foot as strongly as possible and kicked his side with all the strengh I could afford at the moment. Luckily, that was enough to distract him so I used the opportunity to run.

Sprinting through the dark forest without even seeing anything, I stumbled multiple times always fearing that prince Minho might close up.
But later I realized that he hadn't even followed me.
This was indeed too much stress today. The exhaustion kicked in immediately when I fell into my bed without even changing clothes.

The next day I was woken up by someone holding my hand.
When I opened my eyes I saw Chan and Lady Lisa standing right next to my bed.
It took me a little while to realize it was them but then I instantly sat up and pulled my hand back. They had probably seen the wounds on it but I had promised to not cause any trouble!What if they didn't let me go outside anymore when I told them about yesterday?