☆23☆

When the gate to the palace opened we quickly entered followed by the soldiers. I still leaned on Minho's chest and almost fell asleep but then two familiar female voices caught my attention. "Felix! Big bro, I'm so glad you managed to get Prince Minho out of there!" Sophie said and I saw her running to hug her brother. Lady Lisa was right behind her and smiled at the princes. "Is anyone of you hurt? Was somebody killed?!" then her eyed landed on me but she couldn't see my face because I had covered it with the hood of my jacked. "Who is that?" she asked in confusion. "And why is everyone so unnormaly happy?" Sophie added and I quietly giggled in Minhos chest. "Come here to see." The 3rd prince said and behind me I heared their footsteps. Minho slowly let me down and when I saw the sisters' shoes infront of mine I suddenly pulled my hood back and yelled "UH!"

Everyone started laughing including me but Sophie and Lisa were both shocked. No one of them moved a muscle and their eyes were widened. I leaned forward and gave both of them a warm hug. "B- but how?" Lady Lisa stuttered and I answered with a calm voice "I'm gonna tell y'all inside."
"Oh god Jisung, someday I'm gonna get a heart attack because of you. Are you a magician or something?" Sophie complained and Felix put an arm around her shoulder while laughing. "You're way to young to suffer from a heart attack little sis."

A bit later we were all sitting at a round table in Hyunjins section of the palace. Everything here was decorated really beautiful and it was definitely my favourite place in this palace. Minho sat to my left and Changbin to my right and everyone else was waiting for me to start.
"Sooo I couldn't tell you all of this sooner because I had to protect someone's secret" With that I meant Jeongin "but now that person isn't responsible for the strange things that happen to me anymore because I kinda became a bit like that person"
"I don't know what the hell you're talking about" Hyunjin said and everyone else seemed to be just as confused as him. "Who is that person?"
I knew that Jeongin always heared me when I'd call him but I had to wait a bit because that'd probably make them freak out.  "He is someone you know well Hyunjin but first I need to start at the beginning." The 4th prince nodded and I continued.
"Chan, Changbin and Lisa, do you remember 3 weeks ago when you thought I lost my memories? I did not... because I'm actually a different person than the Han Jisung you used to know."
"I don't understand...?" Lisa mumbled.
"Well actuallyyy... I'm from the future, in fact I'm from another earth that is identical with yours but mine is 1000 years older. I'm from the year 2020 and I-"

Minho interrupted me "Wait... WHAT?!" he looked down at the hoodie I gave him an hour ago and I smiled at him. "What you're wearing is called a hoodie and its a common thing to put on where I come from."
"Continue explaining!" Felix begged and I did what he wanted.
"Han Jisung on this earth drowned in the river and I on my earth drowned in a small lake at the same time. The person I was talking about a few minutes ago is a time spirit and he sent my spirit in this earth's Han Jisung's body. I first thought I was dreaming or this was some kind of afterlife but then I met the time spirit and he told me that he made a mistake and normally I should recieve new memories."
Wonpil leaned a bit forward "I think I get it, or maybe not, idk... but who is the time spirit?"
"Jeongin! Show yourself" I shouted and out of nothing the pink haired boy suddenly stood on the table a wide smile on his face as always. "Hello friends!" he happily greeted and Prince Hyunjin stood up while rubbing his eyes in disbelieve. "Jeongin?! And I thought I knew you! Come here!"
"It could have been anyone but... Jeongin?" Seungmin mumbled and the others agreed with him.

The spirit boy jumped down from the table and Hyunjin pulled him on his lap to squish his cheeks like he always did ro annoy the 'younger'. "I knew you were special" he triumphed and Jeongin tried to push him of.
"Oh yes, now that y'all know what I am I can't use my powers on any of you anymore. For you I'll just be a normal boy" he added still struggeling with Hyunjin.
I cleared my throat to get the attention again. It wasn't over yet.

"When I told you that I'd leave, I actually went back to my earth. But before I went back I heared some robbers planing to kill Wonpil and I also missed all of you very much. My boyfriend had killed himself and I didn't want my friends to die too so I wanted to go back."
When I said boyfriend Minho stared at me but when I turned to him he looked away. Was that angryness in his face? Was he... jealous?
"The second time Jeongin didn't only transfer my soul but also my body. So there were two Jisungs in the palace. One died but the other one hid in the shadows to protect Prince Minho."
The blue haired male stared at me again but this time with watery eyes and I knew he was thankful that I had saved him from death and that he wanted to say so many things but couldn't find the words to do it.
"Are you going to go back again?" Chan wanted to know and I noticed the hopefull expressions on everyone's faces.
"No" I said "Jeongin can't send me there another time." I explained them and sighs of relieve filled the room.

"So... how is the future?" Sophie asked and I felt a smile forming on my face.
"In my country there is no hunger or serious poverty, no war and no one carries a weapon in public, of course there are also states where its not like that... anways... we have buildings 20 times higher that the tower on the hill behind the castle, we have mashines that drive faster that every horse by just pressing a pedal, we flew to the moon and use things called planes to fly all around the world. With a small thing called smart phone we can talk to and write with people all over the world and have access to almost every information in the world. Everyone has the same rights and is worth the same. There is no King or something like that... everyone can take part in politics."

"They went to the moon?!" Felix shouted in disbelieve.
"Yeah and you're 6 times lighter there."
Everyone was now looked at me in disbelieve
"I swear it!" I assured them.
"And how do you fly?" Seungmin wanted to know.

I spent 2 hours telling my friends about the future and answering their weird and funny questions. Slowly I started feeling really tired and without noticing it I suddenly fell asleep on the table.
It was a long day and I really needed to relax right now.
_______________________________________

But the journey doesn't end here. There are gonna happen baaaad things.

Btw I did a little edit of time spirit Jeongin.