☆13☆

It was already dark and I was searching for prince Minho in every last corner of the palace. After more than what felt like an hour I still hadn't found him and slowly started panicking that I might not have enough time to say good bye anymore... the full moon was already shining brightly in the dark night sky.

I hadn't crossed paths with people in a while so the faint voices that were heard somewhere to my right were startling at first. Unfortunately, I couldn't say if it was Minho's but it was definitely a man.
Out of curiosity who might have a conversation this late at night I decided to follow it still considering that I might meet the prince there.

I stopped infront of another room. Through the window I could see inside and almost made a jump in reliec. None other than prince Minho was standing next to another man in black clothing. That one was the one I heard.

"The plan to eliminate Crown Prince Wonpil has failed. It is expected that security around the palace will increase, your highness. Think about your highnesse's mother. You have lived with her the past years and you know how bad the palace treated her and your highness is the only true Crown Prince and soon King of this nation. It doesn't matter who dies first, Prince Wonpil or Prince Chan. As soon as both are gone you are the next in line. You need to kill Prince Chan before it is too late and they find out that your highnesse's mother is our leader."

I turned around and leaned on the wall. This couldn't be... I thought Minho was a good person. He seemed so confused and innocent after we kissed, he'd never kill his own brother... it was against everything that Hyunjin had told me about his brother.
But... I had never heard about Minho's mother. For her sake, who could know how far he would go? What did the palace do to them?!

"Tell my mother I'm going to kill Prince Chan... no matter what it takes."
His voice sounded so different from the one I was familiar with but I couldn't see his face. What was going on inside of him?
Was this really the prince I knew?

Suddenly, my hand started glowing in a bright green.
This was the sign! But it was too soon! Chan was going to die if I didn't do anything!

"What was that?!" The black dressed guy asked in caution and pulled open the door. Through the window I looked right into Minho's blue eye that had widened in shock.

There was no other option but to run. Behind me I could hear the man shout again.

"Don't let him get away!"

Looking back I realized Minho was running after me.
Shit! If he'd catch me I was dead but I had to live to get back to world 6.
Unfortunately, it was to be expected that the prince was faster than me and on top of that more familiar with the palace.

I still managed to run into the forest somehow but instead of risking to be caught I tried to hide behind a tree.

It was quiet and I thought it was safe enough to glance at the way that I came from.
No one... carefully I stood up when all of a sudden someone grabbed me shirt from behind and shoved me against the very tree that I used to hide.

I fell to the ground and looked at the cold face of Minho that was illuminated but the moonlight before everything went green, like thousands of shining green stars.

I couldn't breathe and it felt like my insides were torn out.
A scream escaped my mouth and suddenly I felt cold water surrounding my body.

...

Minho's expression was cold and emotionless. He knew that he had to kill Jisung in order for his plan to succeed but something was holding him back.
After the kiss he had spent the whole night thinking about that boy. He knew that his feelings for him were more than friendship but he didn't know how to handle it... something about Jisung had seemed mysterious to Minho from the beginning. Was it because his way of thinking seemed too different from everyone elses?

Jisung looked at him with empty eyes.

"Jisung I can explain- " The prince started saying but suddenly Jisung's eyes began to shine in a bright green. Minho gasped and flinched back.

"What the hell!?"
The light dissapeard again and his head fell to the side.
Minho ran up to him and shook his body but Jisung seemed like a corpse except for the fact that his heart was still beating...

A suffocated panic overcame the prince.

"Jisung? Han Jisung?!" He shook him again and cupped his face in his hands but again there was no reaction. Did he fall unconscious? Minho checked on him again but couldn't find any injuries.

"Your highness!" His subordinate's call echoed through the dark forest making Minho's head shoot up. He needed to pretend that he killed Jisung or they would search and murder him on their own!
The boy didn't seem hurt so Minho expected him to wake up soon.

Being out of options he decided to hide him somewhere in the bushes so that he was save until he'd wake up. Jisung would definitely wake up! If he wanted to survive he had to leave as soon as possible so Minho took out a small piece of paper and scribbled down a note that he left in Jisung's hand.

"Jisung... why did it have to be you?"
Minho pressed a soft kiss on the boys forehead. Then he stood up and ran back to the spy of his mother to tell him that he had killed the witness.

But Jisung didn't wake up...
_______________________________________

Thanks to everyone who has read this story til here ;3