☆7☆

He really was a creep.

"And now we wish the princes to step forward and show us the clothing they picked from the many gifts of the citizens." An old man's voice echoed on the through the area and shortly after, the prince closest to the king stepped forward.

"Prince Wonpil!"

Proudly, he presented his beige colored shirt that had wide sleeves to the ellbows and golden engravings on the back that reflected the sunlight.

"I chose this shirt because I never received something like this. It's finally something different and I really like the combination of beige and gold."
The first prince's smile was even brighter than the sun and the crowd cheered him on before he slowly stepped back.

Now it was prince Chan's turn.
In a dramatic but coordinated move he pulled out his sword so the little triangle shaped accesoiry that was attached to it was clearly visible. He said that it was simple but yet unique so he chose it over the other extravagant gifts. The crowd was also cheering for him but when Minho stepped forward they slowly got more silent.
His gaze wasn't fixed on me anymore but that gave me the opportunity to observe him closer. His mask... it was actually also the mask I had made. For the other two princes I had been aware of my chances to win but with this one it was different.

"This mask is better that the older one and it was also the only present I received since 3 years."
His words sounded like he didn't care at all but I couldn't say that I wasn't proud.

After Hyunjin had shown his hairband and the 5th prince Seungmin his black gloves, it almost seemed like in an u realistic fream because everyone actually chose my designs. They did differ a lot from what I saw the others making... but yet it was strangely surprising 

The old man from before stepped forward again encouraging the crowd.

"Whoever made these accessoires, please step forward."

Wait... we were supposed to step forward? That was really the last thing I should do at the moment. Even if I was dressed as a girl I still resembled the wanted criminal Han Jisung. This was the opposite of staying out of trouble.

Out of options and guided by my pride I just walked down the stairs to the center of the place. People mumbled in confusion when no one followed me. Prince Hyunjin, Prince Chan and even prince Minho didn't look like they were expecting me there either.

"Young lady, did you make all of these?" the man asked and I nodded.

"Wow, thats a remarkable talent of yours. Could you tell us your name?"
I felt a bit nervous infront of all the people and royalties but I tried to stay calm.

"My name is Han Ji- Jisa"
"Congtulations miss Jisa, you are now allowed to request something from the king."

I gave myself a little time to reconsider what I should wish for when I remembered what Lady Lisa had recommended to me.

"I heard that the guards search for a person that broke in the princesses bathroom... I want this case to be dropped and the man to be free again." I loudly claimed. Silence was filling the air

"But why would you want to help a criminal?" The old man wondered instead of all the unspoken questions and I grinned innocently.

"That man is my brother and it was a bad accident that he landed there. I will trust your word of taking any request I make."
The old man turned around to the king whose bored eyes didn't even bother looking at us. He put his head on his hand and made a hand gesture.

"Your wish is fullfilled Miss Jisa. Congratualtions to your amazing skills.You can now sit down again."
When I headed back to my place behind the crowd I felt the jealous and angry glares of the other maids but that only gave me more confidence.