☆19☆

But it was too late.

I jumped down from the tree and ran to the edge of the cliff. What I saw gave me a shock.
There he was... Lee Minho hovering in the air in falling position about 1 Meter under the edge.
"W-what?" I mumbled and observed the rest my surroundings. There was no sound and the river underneath us as well as the plants seemed to be frozen. What the hell?!
"Hmmm that is indeed very insteresting"
Out of nothing Jeongin had suddenly appeared infront of me but this time he was flying in the air. Of course it had to be him!
"Did you stop the time?! I thought you weren't allowed to interfere with humans deaths? I am so thankfu-" I started thanking him but the boy interrupted me. "It wasn't me."

Wait, but how was that possible? Was there more than one time spirit?
"Who was it then?"
The green eyed boy flew closer and pointed at me. "It was you!"
"B- but-" I couldn't believe his words... it didn't make sense. I was just a human being and not a spirit!
Jeongin continued speaking. "You were the first person that I send to another world with your body and not only your soul. You were a mistake from the beginning but I kinda made a mistake again... although I couldn't have done it better. What I mean is that transfering a body is very difficult and requires lots of energy... somehow a bit of my power was absorbed by your body soooo in other words: I have no idea what you are able to do after this but for now you were able to save your friend."
Holy motherfucking shit! Did that mean I'm a superhuman now? Why was my whole life so fucked up? Like seriously?!
"Not yet" I said and layed on the ground to reach for Minho. It was like he weighed nothing when I pulled him up. That had to be because time was frozen. The prince's eyes were closed and he his expression was heartbroken... what had I done to him?
After I had carried him to his horse I put Minho next to a tree and brought his legs in sitting position.
"What are you going to do now Jisung? He is gonna think he's gone crazy or something and try to kill himself again." Jeongin said who stood right next to me.
He was right... I opened the pocket of Minhos jacket and searched for something to write on and luckily I found some pieces of paper, probably for writing messages.
But I didn't have any ink...
After thinking for a second I had an idea.
With a sharp thorn from one of the bushes I prinked my finger but the pain wasn't bad. Soon small drops of blood were flowing down my finger.
I started writing on the paper

You are given a second chance to make the right decision. Remeber that nobody is gone for ever, even after dying.

After finishing I pressed the fabric of my hoodie on my finger and put the message in Minhos hand. It should work like that.
I wanted to turn around but then I noticed a small tear that was on Minhos cheek. No more tears for him. With a soft peck I kissed his tear away and looked at his suffering face.
"I'm gonna come back to you, I swear. But for now you need to concentrate on your own life." I whispered and cupped his face in my hands. Then I brought my lips on his and closed my eyes.
"Omg this is so cute, I'm crying" I heard Jeongin fanboying.
I had completely forgotten that he was next to us the whole time.
With a sigh I stood up and climbed back on the tree from before, out of Minhos view. The green eyed male was right next to me so I turned around to him. "And... and how do I start the time again?" I asked and the boy smiled. "Think of the moment when you stopped the time and imagine how the river is flowing and the wind is blowing again. Concentrate yourself on the nature around you."
I tried to follow his intructions and imagined the hovering leaves infront of me falling down. Not even a second later the dead silence around me along with Jeongin disappeared and I was almost surprised by the many noises suddenly sounding all around me.
I watched the prince.

As soon as the time wasn't stopped anymore he opened his eyes in shock and quickly got up. "H- how?" he mumbled and checked everything around him. Then he brought his hand to his lip and stared at it in confusion and shock. That caused the message to fall out of his hand. Minho bowed down and picked it up to open the letter.
The message must have shocked him even more because now he was turning around in every direction looking for the person that wrote the letters in blood but there was no way he'd see me up here. "W- what? Where are you?" he shouted but I didn't give him an answer and he asked again "What am I supposed to do?!"
I stayed quiet.

It seemed like Minho had understood that nobody was gonna answer so he jumped on his horse and started to ride in the other direction.
I followed him on choco again and kept enough distance.
After 10 minutes he stopped infront of a high stone wall and opened something like a door on the ground that was hidden by grass and leaves. A second later he was gone.
That had to be the entrance to the hideout of his mother's men.
Quickly I ran to where Minho stood before and opened the secret door but suddenly someone yelled behind me. "Hey you! I never saw a strange guy like you here. Who do you serve?"
Oh yeah... with my hoodie, my black ripped jeans and the converse high I was wearing I probably looked odd to the people here.
Slowly I turned around to the man that had shown up behind me. All of his face except his eyes was hidden by a black mask and he was about as tall as me.
"Who do I serve? Lets see..."
I stepped closer to him.
"I serve no one!" I shouted and punshed the mans temple. 
He fell to the ground and didn't move and I pulled him behind some bushes.
Then I took his jacket, pants, shoes, sword and his bag pack and tied him up.
"Sorry, but I need to get in there somehow to prevent my friends from being murdered." I told the knocked out man and put his clothes on.
I left my hoodie on but placed my shoes and trousers in my new bag pack.
Never would I just leave these comfortable pieces in the dirt.

After I freed Choco and told her to go back to the palace I quietly entered the hideout.
_______________________________________

He not dead... he been saved