☆30☆

In shock I opened my eyes. No nononono.
The sofa, the kitchen, the TV, everything was still the same as on the day I left.
"How the fuck...?" I said and quickly stood up. Did I do this? Did I travel back to world 6 on my own?
"JEONGIN?!" I yelled but there was no answer.
Suddenly there was a loud gasp behind me and I immediatly turned around. There in the door to the bathroom he stood. A boy about my age with cherry red hair and a scared and shocked expression on his face... in other words: my neighbor Mingi.
He didn't live in the appartement next to mine for long and we never really talked but he was also one of the people that send me hundreds of messages when I dissapeared for the first time.
"Th- there was a- a green l- light a- and suddenly-" he stuttered. Oh god, how would I deal with him?

"Hey Mingi! How did you get in my appartment? Its been such a long time since I last saw you." I told him and wrapped my arm around the confused boy.
"You g- gave me the keys in case you forget them inside. But how-"
"Do you want to drink something?"
I interrupted and pushed him down on the sofa to go to the kitchen and make him some coffee.
But it wasn't that easy because suddenly he grabbed my hand.
"Jisung. Stop pretending that nothing happend. We might not know each other well but you shouldn't lie to me.
Since 4 days I've tried to talk to you and see how you are feeling after your boyfriend's death but you were never home. And I swear I saw you appearing on the floor out of nothing just a few seconds ago... how the fuck is that possible?... and what the hell are you wearing?"
I noticed that I still had the clothes on that I used to wear in the palace but these thoughts were immediatly replaced when I remembered something.
"MINHO!" I shouted. He was with me in the green light. What if I accidently took him with me? Where was he?!

Panic spread in my body and without giving Mingi any attention I started running to the front door.
"Jisung stop!" The boy shouted but me finding Minho was my priority now.
I was about to open the front door when Mingi suddenly blocked the way.
"I need to find someone!" I complained while looking at his serious face annoyed and stressed.
"No" he answered. "You're not feeling well,Jisung. Even a blind man could tell that... and I'm also not gonna let you go until you tell me exactly what happened to you."
"This is my house and you can't lock me inside of here!"
His expression didn't change and he just shrugged.

It was no use trying to fight him. The chance of actually finding Minho in a big city like Seoul was so small that I decided resting for a bit and thinking about the situation before acting wouldn't be too bad. I didn't even know where to start anyways.
"Alright... but you probably won't believe me."
"We'll see about that."

2 minutes later I had changed clothes and both of us were sitting on opposite sides of the table in the living room.
I told Mingi the whole story with the time traveling and the different parallel universes but left out some details of the days on earth 3. To my surprise he was as calm as at the beginning.
"So you believe me?" I asked not getting him.
"Yes... I think so. I mean there are not many other explanations for what I've seen a few minutes ago."
He leaned back a bit. "So you say you accidently took one of the princes from earth 3 with you and now you don't know where he is?" he wanted to know and I nodded.
"What about that time spirit? Can't he help you find him?"
"No" I responed with a sigh. "Jeongin didn't show up since I arrived here."
"So his name is Jeongin? And you said he transferred your whole body to earth 6 and thats why you aquired a few of his powers?" his dark green eyes observed every single of my movements.
"Yes I think so... at least I can stop the time and even travel between the parallel universes now."
"I understand..."
With a quick move he stood up and I followed his example. Was he about to leave?
My question was answered when he walked towards the front door.
"Listen Jisung, I believe you and I'll keep your story a secret but I'm afraid for now I can't help you much with finding your friend. I'm very happy to see that you're doing fine but I guess now you need some alone time so I'll leave." he gently told me and I smiled at him.
"Don't worry. I'll manage to find him on my own."
"Good luck!"
He carefully closed the door behind him and I was left alone in my appartment again. Wasn't it a bit strange that he left so soon after I told him what was going on? Did he actually think I was crazy or something? Hopefully he didn't call the police...
Suddenly my phone rang. Who the hell would be calling me now? I didn't have time for this but when I saw the number I got curious.
"Hello?" I asked the caller and a deep male voice formally answered.
"Seoul Police Department. Am I talking to Han Jisung?"
"Yes?" I hesitantly answered.
"We found an unconscious young man inside the police station. We don't know how he got here and he's not having his ID with him. When we asked him who he was he didn't want to tell his name and seemed to be very shocked and confused. Apparently the last person he saw was you, Mr. Han Jisung. We couldn't get more information out of him because he's not cooperating. Do you by any chance know a person like this?"
No way! Of all the places he could have been he actually landed in the police station? I didn't now if this was good or bad but for now I wouldn't complain.
"Mr. Han?"
"Oh yes, I'm sorry. Yes I think I know who this person is. He is my cousin and because of an accident he lost a few of his memories. I should have taken better care of him, I'm sorry."
I convinced the police officer and he told me to come and pick Minho up because apparently it wasn't easy to make him stay there because he wanted to leave on his own.

A few minutes later I was already in my car and drove in direction of the police station. As long as Minho was out here alone he was in danger and thats why I needed to find a way to go back or contact Jeongin. It was really strange that he wasn't around like he has always been but I tried not to worry.
When I arrived infront of the large building I didn't hestitate to just park my car on the street and run to the entrance. There were about 3 people forcefully trying to secure a blue haired man that I was well familiar with. He didn't even notice me and managed to push all three police officers off of him. "I said let go of me! How dare you touch a prince, you weird looking people?! Now tell me, where am I?!" He yelled and I all I die was just staring at the situation infront of me.
"Sir, you are in the Seoul Police Station. We are trying to help you!" One of them answered but Minho didn't seem to believe any word coming out of their mouths.
"Where is Han Jisung?!" he shouted at them but they didn't know what he was talking about.
"I'm here"
_______________________________________

There is a little hint in this chapter that leads to an important aspect of the end of this book. ^_^