☆29☆

I woke up in my room, a cold towel on my head. Looking outside it had to be about afternoon. "Jisung you're awake!" Prince Chan said who sat on a chair right next to my bed and helped me sitting up.
"What happend?" I mumbled in confusion and took the towel away but then I remebered. "Where is Minho?!" I yelled and the prince's expression changed to guilt before he started talking. "He locked himself in his room but I talked to him before. I told him that you met the woman in the forest and that you didn't want her to be killed. I swear if I had known she was Minho's mother I wouldn't have said what I said yesterday night."
"It's too late now anyways." I whispered but he continued speaking. "Jisung, he gives you the fault for his mother's death. He thinks that if you didn't stop her in the forest she would have had enough time to escape... you need to talk to him and convince him that its my fault and not yours."
I couldn't believe that Minho would acuse me of being guilty of his mothers death... I thought he trusted me.
"Thanks for telling me Chan but the only person that is responsible for this is the king... I'll go right now!" I told him and hurried out of the bed. But before I could go he grabbed my arm. "Jisung,... I'm glad you're okay. Please forgive me for saying that killing her would be okay."
he begged and I smiled at him sadly. "You were drunk Chan... and if you said it or not, in the end it wouldn't have changed anything."
A forgotten thought crossed my mind again. "And there is something else... the king might not be the person you think he is. Under the palace there is a secret hall or room where his secret is hidden."
"How do you know th-?" He started but I already had left the room heading for Minho's.

Quietly I knocked on the door.
"Minho? It's me Jisung, I came to-"

bang

Suddenly the back of my head started hurting like hell. My vision was blurry and then I collapsed... again. Did someone knock me over from behind? Who was that?! WHY WAY IT ALWAYS ME?!

When I woke up my hands and feet where tied to a chair. It way dark but a few candles brightened the room. When I looked around I noticed that the stone floor under me was covered in dried blood and on the walls there where strange signs and letters of the same colour.
I thought I knew where this was.
"You!" Right infront of me there were 6 persons. The one speaking was the king but there was also the old woman and 4 men of the royal guard everyone weaponed.
"What are you?! Lady Chaerin saw it with her own eyes... you just dissapeared infront of her but yet you're alive. Don't make me ask you again... who are you?" the king said in a terrifying voice. There was nothing left of the smiling, laughing and old king... right now he was a dangerous cruel and crazy man.
"So it is true? You actually believe in aliens?" I asked and an evil smile formed on the mans face. "They exist... they come from other planets to dominate our world and kill all the rulers. But I won't be killed. Not by someone like you!"
"I don't plan on killing anyone and I swear I'm from the earth. My name is Han Jisung!"
I yelled and the room went quiet for a few seconds. "No you are not Han Jisung." the king said with a threatening voice. "Han Jisung is the wise kid of 2 people that betrayed the country and helped a criminal woman to escape the law. I spared their child because he was the cousin of my son Chan's friend but I can tell that you are different from him."

No way, I put the pieces of information together and finally got a picture of the truth. The parents of Han Jisung from this world helped Minho's mother to escape from the king and therefore they were killed to keep the kings cult a secret... they died protecting that woman but it was for nothing because the secret died with her and if I couldn't get out of here, nobody would be able to stop the king.

Anger built inside of me and I finally realized that this world was in no way better than my world.
"Say my king, how many innocents did you kill in this cellar?" I whispered.
"They were all like you. They were aliens that wanted to kill the king, kill me. Innocent is the complete opposite."

The king was indeed crazy. He was so afraid of losing his title that he even started thinking there were aliens trying to kill him.
"You're paranoid." I whispered but the they didn't seem to understand.
"There it is again! He speaks words that don't exist in our language!" the old woman shouted in satisfaction.
"Maybe I can speak more than one language from our earth my Lady. Thats no proof." I stated with a serious face trying to not show the pain that still flowed through my head.
"Then try to explain your sudden dissapearing!" She yelled and I knew it would be difficult to convince them.
"I don't remember ever talking to you before. Maybe it was just in your dream or imagination. You're old so that can happen."
"WHAT!?" The Lady stepped forward and punshed me in the face hard. It hurt a lot but I didn't move one muscle in my face.
"Stop it!" the king demanded and also took a step closer. "If he can really dissapear to nothing he should survive this." With his right hand he pulled out a sword. This was bad. I couldn't fully controll my powers yet. They sometimes worked and sometimes not but it didn't matter how hard I tried... time didn't stop.

"Father?!"

It was Minhos voice! He had to have entered through a door behind me because I couldn't see him.
But the king didn't stop. "Minho my son! Don't get the wrong idea. This man is evil... he is from another planet and plans on killing me."

"Someone HELP!" Minho suddenly screamed upstairs and ran up to his father to push him away from me... but two of the guards held him back.
"Close the door and don't let anyone in!" The king ordered and Minho was pushed to the ground next to me.
"Stop that!" I screamed "He is your son!" but the man's expression was cold like ice. "He betrayed his father. I can't trust him anymore and he saw too much anyways... today he's gonna die with you or being tortured as long as it needs him to fully be under my order. Nobody needs a prince like him, that is known to be cruel and evil!"

"Me?" Minho laughed in disgust. "It is you who is like that. Burning a whole village and giving the fault to your son just because a potential thread lived there..."
"Shut up!" bis father yelled and hardly slapped his face.
No! I won't let that happen. With the last bit of strength I had I managed to grab Minhos hand and he looked up at me unable to move because of the two guards still holding onto him.
"Die, evil soul!" The king shouted and lifted his sword above my head. Minho's grip around my hand thightened.

I won't die like this.
I can't die like this.

Suddenly a familiar green light appeared infront of my eyes and my hands and feet where suddenly freed.
With an unstoppable pace I flew through the light and the only thing I felt was Minhos hand still holding onto mine.
When I turned to the side I could see him flying along with me. His expression was shocked and amazed at the same time when I looked into his eyes.
Suddenly something pulled me away from him and I accidently let go of his hand. Minho was soon not visible anymore and then suddenly everything went black again. Where was he? Where was I?
The only thing I felt was the familiar carpet I was lying on.
_______________________________________