☆21☆

"General Kun. I thought about how to get into the castle but then I had a better idea. I send someone to tell them that we have prince Minho captured and if they want him back all the princes have to come to the small field next to the large tree in the center of the forest and bring 1 thousand gold coins ransom money. If they're not alone we're going to kill their lovely brother."
The queen told me. Her plan was alright but no one of the princes would be stupid enough to fall for that trick.
"As you demand, my queen, but how do you plan on killing them? They are surely gonna bring soldiers with them." I quietly said.
She gave me a grin "All of us are going to hide underneath them. There is a tunnel system going trough there so we have an advantage because they don't know that we are there. No one of their men will be fast enough to save their princes once the ground under their feet is breaking. For the two of us, we are going to face them. I fully trust you general and if you'll ever betray me, I'm gonna hunt you down." Her stare made me feel uncomfortable but I didn't show it in my voice. She needed to keep trusting me. "What do you want me to do?"
"It'll be your task to hold onto my son and make sure he doesn't escape. Tell his brothers you'll kill him if they try to start a fight."

This was problematic, I had to find a way to warn them. But first I had to speak to Minho.
"Yes, my queen." I bowed down. "You can fully trust me." I assured her and she nodded.
"You can leave now"
I did what she told me to and went to my room.
Although I didn't know much about Minho's mum I could tell that she wasn't this psycho crazy kind of person. The king must have really broken her heart and now she wanted revenge and take her place as queen. Therefore she'd give everything. In some way I felt sorry for her and for all the other people inside this mountain. They were outcasts just like I thought I'd be in my old life.

After grabbing some paper, ink and a feather I headed in direction of the cells again. Before I entered I checked that my face wasn't visible and quietly opened the heavy iron door. Minho was still the only one in the cell.
When I stood infront of the bars I could see him sleeping on the floor. The food I had brought him before was gone. Sorry Prince but sleeping was no option right now. I threw a little stone at him and he slowly turned around. "What the-"
When he saw it was me he suddenly fell silent and then stood up and came as close as possible. "Who are you? You're not general Kun, aren't you?" He shouted and aggressively grabbed the iron bars of his cell. I shook my head.
"Are you the person who wrote this letter? Did you save me from falling down that cliff?" Minho asked while pulling out the letter. In his eyes I could see the confusion that was in his mind right now.

I nodded and he took a step back in shock. "W- what are you?" he asked again. I sat on the ground and he followed my example. Then I pulled out the feather and the ink and started writing on a piece of paper.
Prince Minho, it is not important who I am because you are going to find out soon enough. I managed to save you one time but this time it is more serious....
I explained his mothers plan to him and he seemed to understand.
"What is your plan?" he asked and I started writing again.
We can't risk the others lifes. When I give you a sign you're going to run in the middle of the field right there where your mothers men are hiding. She won't start an attack because she can't risk your life. Tell your brothers to run and I'm going to silence the queen long enough for you to escape. Without her word nobody is gonna attack.
"But thats too risky! The chance of you dying us too high!" Minho complained and took my hand through the bars to stop me from writing.
I gently took it of and wrote
Don't worry Minho, I'll be fine. You don't even know me so you shouldn't worry.

The prince looked at my hand and then directly in my eyes that were hidden in the shadow of my hood.
"You might say that but somehow it feels like I do know you. Your hands... they seem familiar in some way. Why don't you show me your face?" he sadly asked and tried to grab my hand again... but I pulled back and took the feather again.

Actually we don't know each other for long and I am definitely not the person you think I am. I swear to you that if we get out of here alive I'll show you my face but not now.

I stood up and took my devices but Minho grabbed the sleeve of my jacket.
"At least give me a clue!" the prince begged. Without turning around I answered to him... but I whispered and lowered my voice. "Let go, Prince Minho"
Actually he really let go of my jacket and I hurried out of the cell. Hopefully he didn't think that it could be me. Like that the plan couldn't succeed because he wouldn't leave me behind if neccessary. Soon Minho... soon I'm gonna be yours again.

"General!" The small man from before approached me again and I stopped to listen. "The messenger is back. We're going to meet the princes tomorrow when the sun rises above the mountains. Be ready my general. Everyone puts their trust in you."
He jumped up and down out of excitement. I just nodded at him and went back to my room.

Later in the evening I layed down and tried to concentrate myself, but no matter how hard I tried, I wasn't able to stop the time again. In fact it hadn't worked since I saved Minho... maybe it was just a one time thing and I definitely knew I shouldn't trust on my abilitys.
Tomorrow would be an exciting day... but it was time to sleep now or I'd think to much about it and stress out.
_______________________________________

Sorry for boring chapter but it'll get better