02 - Walk

"Are you coming home after this meeting?"

"I have other things to do, Yuna. Did you stay with Lia? Where is she?" The two attended and finished the Glee Club election of officers and Lia was appointed as the secretary of the organization. And Yuna luckily had acquired the second to the highest rank, surprisingly.

"Yes. She left me after the picture taking. I don't know. She's probably still at school." Shrugging off her shoulders, Yuna arched up her lips. Lia might be a harmless exchange student but Yuna felt something different with her she couldn't grasp as of the moment.

"So, are you coming home as early with me?" The youngest wiggled her eyebrows. However, the other girl seemed to be unbothered towards her ridiculous classic tactics.

"You already know what will my answer be."

Yuna released a defeated sigh, she had been asking Yeji for the nth time and yet her firm answer seemed to be unbreakable, Yuna only stipulated to venture with Yeji on their way home like they regularly did. However, Yeji insisted to bestow a little more time in their university for few excuses. Lia, again, had requested her to consort her unprecedented self in the soccer field to watch Shin Ryujin.

Which they also did recently. Yes, yesterday.

Lia was feeling so elated, actually, until now since Yeji had approved to her puppy eyes favour, she agreed to be with Lia in the soccer training. Even though Lia didn't have a small nor casual talk with Ryujin when they watched her, she was already glad enough to sight the star soccer player.

She believed there were still a lot of days to look forward to than to get disappointed at this early stage of liking somebody. And for Yeji, she was also in a joyous state, unlike Lia, Yeji liked to keep it lowkey. She played it cool, and acted as if Ryujin was nothing to her.

They went home late. Yuna was with them too. The youngest wasn't into sports, but Yeji was there. The only reason why she forced herself to look interested and entertained with the lifeless training of the players. Yeji didn't want Yuna to know why she was still going to stay for a bit, Yeji conceived how the youngest wanted to grasp every bugs she saw with her bare hands because of the boredom that had possessed her badly. Yuna would do it.

"Like what?! I wanna eat tteokbokki, Yeji!"

"Yuna, I don't hold the tteokbokki stall." Yeji responded very quickly, wiping off the dusty surface of the lengthy wooden table that was used for special activities inside the center, placing the requisite files and folders for the said upcoming meeting in the student center.

"But my wallet doesn't hold any money nor my coin purse..."

"Your mom just literally gave your weekly allowance yesterday."

"Okay, okay, but on Friday, you're going to treat me, whether you wallow in it or not!"

"Yes, yes, go home and do your homework."

Yeji reminded while she settled all down the thin sheets of paper, skimming every given personal data of the presumed key officers for the entire school year. The lofty blonde scurried away and the brunette was already left isolated. She scanned the main officers' profile, they seemed to have great potency to fulfill their jobs and exalted possibility to achieve better vantage.

Minutes after, Yeji checked out for the time, and yet she was still all alone in the room. No one had waltzed in, though, she was being just too early for the convention. Not until a refined, sophisticated and prudent young lady made her way with a little huddle with her huge steps. Finally, Yeji was accompanied.

"You were just too early, weren't you? If not I'd like to apologise for being a lazy leader."

Yeji gleamed, "It's fine. I'm Yeji, Hwang Yeji." she offered her hand politely, and the coffee haired girl accepted it in return, smiling too.