33 - Answer

It was Yeji's graduation shoot yesterday.

Ryujin was exasperated, she didn't get to see more of her girlfriend's beauty. One, she and the entire Red Cougars were practicing their all out for their performance for the last day of the fair. Two, Yeji was always out of her sight.

It was already a month since they had been together and yet, Ryujin could feel she was being a freight on their relationship. She would admit, she was the 'clingy' girlfriend, always asking for Yeji's attention despite her girlfriend being swamped by other people. However, being an impatient human, Ryujin was irked to the notion. Nonetheless, she had learnt how to sit tight. Gradual by gradual, Ryujin learned to wait. It was something she was proud of.

Sadly, they weren't able to celebrate her birthday according to her plans. The cat eyed girl's unceasing duty was the one to blame, but Ryujin understood. Although, she was hoping Yeji would at least make it up with her. Hence, seeing the circumstances, that was quite of implausible to happen later on.

Well, Yeji silently liked her in peace for three years and didn't ask for anything in return. It was tough. It only even taught Ryujin to be more patient.

"Ryu, need a drink?" Hyunjin interrupted her train of thoughts, offering her a bottled water. "I know you miss, Yeji. But don't be dramatic there. You look so in love."

"It's because I am." Ryujin huffed out, slumping down on the ground. "We'll be on stage later on, and it's the last day, I feel like this is the worst Haneul fair ever." Hearing an obnoxious monkey laughter from Hyunjin surely didn't ease the nerves of the forward striker. She scooped some handful grasses, and threw it to her friend. Hyunjin had some of it, and causing her to choke. Ryujin tossed the bottle this time, hitting their other teammate's head.

"It's Ryujin's fault!" Hyunjin immediately ate up her words or else she would be really dead through her captain's stare. Yes, Ryujin, was once again the captain of Red Cougars.

"You're only saying it's the worst because you didn't get to grasp a taste of Yeji this week."

"Thanks for reminding me." Rolling her eyes, Ryujin sighed underneath her breath. Moments later on, the entire Red Cougars would start performing on the centre stage and yet Yeji wasn't still around. "The only time I get to be with her is when things are over."

"And? At the end of the day, Yeji is still yours."

That eased her on that part.

"I see Heejin." She muses her lips forward.

"Bye, I'm going to get some loving from her." As soon as Hyunjin stood up, Ryujin followed her, and didn't hesitate to kick her ass hard. "I know my butt is round, but it's not a soccer ball, captain." Ryujin shook her head, ended up galvanizing towards everyone that had their partner with them but her. How sweet.

"Done practicing?"

"What practice? Ryujin and I don't need it anymore." Heejin only deadpanned the response of her other half. Chaeryeong had recognised the mourning of her best friend, sulking behind Hyunjin, pouting to be more exact. "But, Ryujin really needs some Yeji."

"She's almost done in the office, dumb ass."

"If you and Heejin are only helping her then she's most probably here right now." Ryujin scoffed in vexation, the annoyance was just yielding entertainment for them. "Is she alone? Don't tell me she's accompanied by a white bread—"

"No, she's all alone and all yours, dumb ass."

"It's been four days and I haven't seen his presence at school." Yuna spoke innocently, "Lia-unnie has been with her friends in the coffee and tea pong booth." And took a bite on her mint chocolate ice cream. Yes, she used her teeth not her tongue to eat the ice cream, earning a brain freeze.