12 - R's

After the match Yeji and Yuna opted to go home. For some reasons, Yuna was really bored. And as for Yeji, she had a pending of 'to do' list. Although, she also wanted to greet the forward striker after the match, but her inner self faltered her from doing so right after seeing Lia with Ryujin. She wouldn't disagree and lie, Yeji felt upset.

And witnessing the next further unexpected moments would be certainly awful for her.

Getting away with it was the best decision.

Yeji went out of their room to grab any snack in the vending machine, even though their lunch break had ended. They didn't have a teacher for Pre-Calculus, they even went to its solitary room but there was really no instructor present. And Yeji dropped by the vice-principal's office to report about the absence of a substitute teacher in their class.

She then patiently waited for the 'kinder joy' snack, the vending machine was functioning very real slow and Yeji was surprised to hear an obnoxious slam on the side of the vending machine. And her 'kinder joy' finally plunged.

"Hot cheetos." Yeji beamed to her request.

"Did you watch yesterday?"

"I did."

"Chaeryeong told me you left very early." Yeji didn't know what was wrong with herself, she didn't want to talk with her this moment.

"I've finished the game. What's your next class?" Something was definitely going on with Yeji as Ryujin scrutinised the cat eyed girl carefully with her piercing gaze.

"Geography. I wanted to ditch it though."

Yeji forged herself to snicker, she eventually did, it only came out so implausible. "Don't."

"Here's your free snack from your yours truly. Go to your Geography class, Ryujin." The pink haired casually took it, didn't try to force herself to gleam nor did anything.

"Do you like bingsu for later?" At this point, Ryujin was asking Yeji to rejoice their win yesterday since she wasn't able to join with the team and

"It's cold." Yeji plainly said, looking down.

"I might have my teacher by now-"

"Mister Shuart isn't around the university."

"How'd you know?"

"Lia told me few moments ago."

Of course, she would know.

That made Yeji even sadder and she really wanted to fly back to their room and think.

"Can I walk you to your room at least?" She pulled another card, however, the cat eyed girl was persistent escaping away.

"You'll be late. I'll see you around, polaris." Instantly, the last specified word made the pink haired girl wondering. She was aware she heard it before, more like had read it. It was obviously the term in Science. Although, she was also had a piece of it at the back of her brain she couldn't decode clearly.

Yeji sighed, turning around from the person she liked the most. Perhaps, she was still affected how Ryujin and Lia had been close with each other for the past few weeks.

"Oops," a pair of hands faltered Yeji, it was one of her classmates. "You almost hit him."

"Sorry," Yeji apologised to the boy and bowed to the girl who guided her through. A mind full of thoughts led to an inconscient brain.

"Hey," Lia withdrew herself engaging with her phone, acknowledging Yeji's presence.

"You seem spacing-out. Everything fine?" As soon as Yeji perched down on the chair, Lia questioned her. "Aren't you feeling well?"