20 - Backstage

Tiny specks of dust seemed to dance in the shaft of afternoon sunlight that penetrated through the windowpanes, permitting the beams to pass freely like birds flying in the dawn. Another day had dawned, bringing with it second hopes and mair aspirations.

Not most probably with Ryujin.

As she dwelled on the laptop in front of her, trying her hardest to meliorate their report.

They were the assigned group to conduct the report next. She was the liable responsible for everything, she did her part. Even though it was an all boy group, she executed the flow of their upcoming narrative. She did the most of the job. Her members were truly fine except Kang Taehyun.

Ryujin extremely hated waiting. However, there was still a miniature speck of patience etched on her veins that served to anticipate for Taehyun's unresponsive ass in their group chat. All of them accomplished doing a research and output to their parts excluding the arrogant center back of White Cougars. Ryujin stayed up until twelve midnight to wait but mostly she couldn't sleep.

The darkened yet enlarged weigh under her eyes were visible. Yes, she was a night person but last night was different. A whirl of legion bothering thoughts wouldn't let her doze off to sleep in her common body clock horribly.

Thinking and thinking about how Yeji and Lucy's writing forms were inwardly same.

Ryujin had probably lost her sanity when she literally stared at the two samples of notes with widened eyes and full bright lampshade for straight ten minutes. She couldn't stop thinking about it until now.

"Ryujin, you're spacing out." A slim yet towering boy called Ryujin out who was absentmindedly staring on the screen.

"Daehyun, I assumed she's daydreaming." A guttural voice commented whilst Daehyun let out a plummy blunder, completely entertained by her. "Maybe she was thinking if unicorns are gay."

"Jaeyoung, unicorns seem gay while Ryujin is." The two faltered their laugh then zipped their lips after seeing Ryujin was brought back into her senses again.

"Daehyun, man," the pink haired girl sweetly smiled. "Do you remember when I said you were cool?" A reluctant nod became his response, meeting Ryujin's gaze. "I've lied."

"And, you, Jaeyoung?" Ryujin shifted her full attention to the other man. "Please, save your breath. You'll probably need it to blow up your next date, okay?"

Once again, the forward striker focused on fixing their report before their fallow instructor came without any warning. The entire class was rowdy, out of control. Most boys were doing a mini basketball shooting drill with the trash bin and their ball was a crumpled paper. Several girls, well, in their usual habitat, gossiping about their favourite athlete. Few were in their own universe, not giving a fuck if the world was spinning. And Ryujin's group was in chaos, especially when Soobin and Taehyun weren't in the room yet.

Suddenly, their room went silent and she proceeded working again. Chaeryeong wasn't in the area when she needed her right now. "Your best friend is busy in the center."

"For the culminating of Glee Club."

Still frustrated, Ryujin let out a sigh and just did what she could do. Ryujin put aside her thoughts about Yeji and Lucy, she had to be composed like she always had been in most circumstances. Finally, the door swung open and Soobin walked towards the them.

"I'm responsible for that."

"No, where the hell is your jackass friend?"

Soobin calmly stared at her, maintaining a solemn atmosphere between them. "I don't think you want to know." He began doing his job on the laptop. "Let's just fill the void rather than creating a ridiculous quarrel."