10 - Sip

"Yeji, should we use glue gun or adhesives?" A tiny voice mumbled, sitting legs crossed on the brisk tiled floorings, holding a lacerating cutter between her fingers, waiting for some words from Yeji. "For the bulletin."

Letting the extended piece of aztec pattern curtains disembogued from the metal curtain rod, Yeji slowly but surely basked against the structure. "Goodness, Yeji. Are you okay there? Be careful." Heejin just realised why Yeji hadn't given her a clear response yet.

With a jovial grin, Yeji turned down her head. "Glue gun, it's a lot better than adhesives. Be mindful on how you use it."

"All right, thanks. Anyway, I'm almost done here. You should be really cautious." Heejin replied, smiling, before she began cutting out the unfinished figures of geometry planes with writings of complete names of every members of Youth Forum.

Supposedly, the entire decoration and renovation of student center deadline was last Friday. Unfortunately, some haf their unreasonable and invalid defenses. It was their dawdling butts and languid pace that resulted into a barren progress of redoing their office. Only Yeji, Chaeryeong, Heejin, and Heather were the ones doing the most redecorating the center. Sadly, four people couldn't do the job that was likely done by thirty students.

Surprisingly, Hyunjin was able to put some effort even though her schedule was uptight due to the league that had officially started. And Heejin didn't tell anything or forced her to move her ass.

"Hey, are you completely done up there? Let's switch tasks? You might fall." The golden beige haired guy muttered, it sounded deep and strong. Yeji was appeased to the concern. Zhe smiled upon.
"Did the sun just bob out or did you just smile at me?" That even made the cat eyed student delighted.

"Do you have a second?"

"For what?" Her brows forming a confused facade, but her face was still projecting the toothy grin she showed off, Yeji questioned.

"To let me breathe." Yeji slowly looked away and she would admit that twisted the atmosphere off.

A deceptive coughing was yielded by a coffee haired girl over the windowpanes, bustling through the panels with a silken rag that was used decorously as it was still wreathed. She threw her intriguing eyes upon Yeji and when the cat eyed girl discerned her facile demeanor, Yeji arched up a brow to her with dewy-eyed expression, questioning her.

Chaeryeong spun around, pretending she hadn't heard anything. "Yeji? I said come down, you're making me queasy by watching you change up the curtains up there. It's a guy's task."

A defeated sigh escaped her lips, at the same time, Yeji was showing off a smile across her glowing facade. She willingly climbed down whilst the British guy held the sides of the ladder sternly as she anticipated for Yeji to reach the ground. He offered his hand, and Yeji gladly took it. "Anyone who will be up there will still be at risk, you know." Yeji testified, smirking.

Heather paused ascending, and looked over his shoulder to face Yeji. "At least, it won't be you." He replied, doing the similar smirk Yeji was flaunting.

"What are you doing there?" The British guy questioned, furrowing his thick bushy brows in the middle. "I'll call someone else to hold this ladder."

Yeji didn't reply anymore but rather called out somebody who was totally unoccupied since everyone was moving. She wandered her pair of eyes, examining if something wasn't going right in her way. So far, more than half of the center was completely furbished. She opted to encroach towards Chaeryeong.

"Not tired yet?" Yeji muttered, standing by her side, leaning her forearm against the inclined wall near the neat windowpanes.

"Your smile is brighter than the sun." The coffee girl mischievously replied, and Yeji had an idea why she chose to respond that.