Handsome Little Liar

(Sorry I havent been posting much, been busy, but I'm excited to say that Rush is almost over. I only have like 5 or less chapters to go so I hope you guys enjoy them :) I'll post more tomorrow! Oh and don't forget to send me a message if you want to win a chance to be a character in my next story :D THANKS SO MUCH FOR READING! - Rosie)

Chapter 26

"Wait, so I’m fired?" I said shockingly confused.

"Yes, look I'm sorry this had to happen. I must go now so best of luck." Ian said as he hung up the phone.

I couldn't believe it, I had just gotten 2 amazing once in a lifetime opportunities taken away from me in less than 5 minutes. The weird thing was I didn’t feel awful. I know it sounds weird but in a way I did feel a sense of relief. Modeling was never my passion and therefore being free from it, and James, felt like a huge weight had been lifted. I was bummed about the whole not being able to compete in the competition anymore but I was happier that the guys were getting a shot at having their dreams come true. Therefore I went to go sit down next to Logan and watch the guys do their thing.

The guys performed their own original titled "Better Get to Movin", it's really upbeat and mellow.

Overall I thought they did well and the audience seemed to agree, however it was all up to the judges so we all quieted down and listened to their thoughts.

"Ya'll are cute, I really liked you guys and I can see you guys going far in this competition."

"Thank you" Otis Avenue said in unison.

"Whoa, that’s quite a statement Taylor," Nathan said surprised. "Look I liked you guys but I guess I’m just not into the whole tech-y sound, but you," he said pointing at Kendall, "you can definitely sing, I’ll give you that."

"Well I liked it, I think this generation of teens are open to different styles of music and I’m sure they're going to like you guys."

"So let’s put it to a vote then," Nathan said "Mario?"

"It’s a yes for me," Mario said "Taylor?"

"Definitely yes for me," she said.

Nathan was left and if the guys didn’t get 3 yes's then they'd be gone.

"Well...I don’t know, but it's going to be a yes for me, but only because you guys have so much talent together. I'm not such a fan on your style of music yet, but I’m hoping you guys will prove me wrong," Nathan said smiling.

"So congrats guys, its 3 yes's. We'll see you all back here next week." Mario said.

"Thank you!" They said as they walked off the stage.

Dustin added as they were walking off, "We will prove you wrong, mark my words." And Nathan couldn’t help but give them a thumbs up in approval of their promise.

The guys came off stage and then Logan and I went to congratulate them. I fought the urge to run up to Kendall and kiss him like any other supportive girlfriend would've done once something great happened to her boyfriend. I did give him a big hug though.

We decided on going to Shakey's to celebrate. Since the guys had all come together in Dustin's car, Kendall and Logan came with me in mine so I wouldn’t be lonely.

So as we headed off to Shakey's I avoided coming into any conversation with Kendall while Logan was in the car. Even though I wouldn’t have to be pretending to be with James anymore, I still had to keep my relationship with Kendall a secret since Dustin didn’t seem to like the idea of me being with Kendall for some strange reason.