What Now?

Chapter 28

-2 months later-

It all feels like a blur. That night that Nick and I got into that horrible car accident just feels like a bad dream to me. All I remember are bright lights getting brighter and closer and Nick turning his face towards me and that's it. I had blacked out and when I woke up I was in a hospital room with a bunch of wires on my head. Dustin and Kendall were in the room and when they saw I had woken up they came over and hugged me and cried a little. Kendall pecked me and I was shocked because Dustin was there and he didn't know about Kendall and I, or so I thought. Apparently, they were super happy to see me wake up because I had been in a coma for almost a month. During that month Dustin and Kendall apparently did some talking. Dustin told me that although he wasn't too thrilled of the idea of me and Kendall being together, he knew Kendall made me happy and that he saw how much Kendall cared about me. He said that Kendall practically lived at the hospital while I was there and never wanted to leave my side. That was the sweetest thing ever to hear and I was glad that things were finally falling into place but it was sad that something bad had to happen for something good to come out of it.

Although I walked away with a broken arm, which was healed by now, Nick's situation was a little different. He got most of the cars impact on him but he thankfully only got a broken leg and was a bit bruised up.

I have been having to avoid him though. Unfortunately, he got amnesia and lost part of his memory. He only remembers up to a time where we were still dating and nothing after that. I've tried explaining multiple times that we broke up but he just doesn't believe that he'd break up with me.

As for the night of the accident, the driver of that other car was never found. The car didn't seem to be registered and so the police had no leads. However, there was a fatality, a young girl believed to be 17. I haven't been told much about that from anyone. I probably didn't know the girl, but I still feel awful for her.

Well today is October 28th and Kendall and I were invited to Katelyn Tarver's Halloween/Birthday Costume Party. I know what you're thinking, why on Earth would I be going to her party since she was the cause as to why I had a huge fight with my boyfriend. Well, Kendall and I just chose to forget about the fight and focus on being happy after all that went down, and surprisingly Katelyn did go to visit me at the hospital a couple of times when the guys went. I know that it was only because Logan was around but still she could've been anywhere else and yet she chose to tag along and see me.

Well whatever her reason was for that I still found it thoughtful so I just decided to keep the fighting between me and her to a minimum. Well that and Logan invited us so it would be rude not to go.

I went downstairs all dressed up as Gwen Stacy to meet my Spiderman, Kendork. I had a blonde wig & Gwen's classic school girl look.

"Why hello there beautiful. Might I just say blonde suits you very well, but I prefer your brunette hair." Kendall said.

"Pshh," I said smiling. "So how's my Spiderman, I see you're not wearing your mask. Oh Spidey, you really want people to discover your secret identity don't you?"

"No, I just don't have my mask on because then how else would you get to see my magnificent face? Kendall said, smirking. "Another bad thing about me wearing a mask would be that we wouldn't get to do this..." Kendall pulled me close and gently placed a sweet kiss on my lips.

"Mmm," I said as I opened my eyes,"well I guess you have a good point there." He then put his arms around me and he started kissing my neck so I started fidgetting since it tickled. I started tickling him but he showed no weakness, it was as if he weren't ticklish at all which turned out to be a huge problem for me since I was.

As Kendall and I were having a bit of fun I noticed that Dustin was looking a bit stressed in the kitchen while holding a piece of paper. I decided to go see what was up with that.

"I'll be right back," I told Kendall as I entered the kitchen.

"Dustin, what's wrong?" I said concerned.

"What," he said, as he looked surprised to see me standing there. "Oh nothing's wrong, your hospital bill just came. It's quite a big amount."

"Well I've used most of my money on my car's payments and clothes but I can go looking for another modeling job and help."

"No, I have money put away for a rainy day, so we're good," Dustin said. I made a concerned face.

"Don't worry about it ok. You go have fun at the party, be a teenager." Dustin said. Although I was a bit concerned about the situation he definately knew how to make me feel better.

"I love you." I said as I went to hug him.

"I know, I know I'm just that awesome, right?" He said smirking so I gently slapped him to stop his cockiness. With that being done I went to the living room to grab Kendall and we headed off to the party.