"Never Too Late"

** Author's Note **

Thanks for reading this, and not just scrolling past the words "Author's Note." Hahaha. I'm not going to be annoying.

I swear.

Or should I say, "I promise."

Hahahaaa, yeah. I said I wouldn't be annoying (I lied).

First of all, thank you for reading this story!

I couldn't have done this without you, HONESTLY!

It means SOOOOSOSO5SOSOSO much to me, that someone out there is reading this :)

I still can't believe that this is going to be the last chapter of "You Promised."

I've been working really hard on this over the summer and September (2014), and the 3 months of writing REALLY paid off :) So, I hoped you liked the story.

I kinda wish that this wouldn't end, ya know? But of course, everything has to come to an end. Even us... Woah. Okay. I'm going to have another existential crisis in a minute, better not go through that hole again. But this is a nice stopping point of Luke and Cassidy's story.

No, there won't be a sequel. But, I will post an epilogue to FINALLY complete this story. So, this isn't really the end. I've been working on other stories, so don't worry, you might see Luke and Cassidy in another story ;) *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*

Haha.

Yeah, I know i'm weird.

I wish I could hug all of you guys, if you want to talk to me or anything. DM, or tweet me @GeekLester if you didn't know. Go to my profile for other links to find me.

Anyway's, I hope you enjoy the last chapter of "You Promised" :)

XX

I'll talk to you soon!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy’s POV

Why

Does it feel like it’s gonna hurt the same?

You gotta live til’ you die

“I know the past year has been weird, and utter crap without you. I never realized how much fun it was to talk to you all night, even if it was the middle of the night for you. But you were always there with me, that’s what made me miss you so damn much. I can’t believe I was so dumb” ––

Lost

In the silence of a long delay

You laugh til’ you cry

My eyes were fixed onto his, I tried my best not to give away what I was thinking.

But. Holy. Shit.

Flowers fade

The spaces over our lives

They remind us to forget the pain

–– “You know that I won’t ever forget the times we spent days after days in bed watching movies. The times we spent laughing until we cried, or had to run to the bathroom before we pissed our pants” ––