"There's Always Tomorrow" (Epilogue)

** Author's Note **

I promised that there would be an epilogue before 2014 comes to an end, so here it is!

I know that there wouldn't be a time when I won't thank you for being there for me, it means a lotttttttttttttt! I can't believe that "You Promised" is finally and officially coming to an end.

:(

But I am working on more stories, so I'll still be here :)

I hope 2014 has been good to you, if it hasn't, I wish I could give you a hug right now.

Please, please, please, remember that you're not alone. Even when things are completely and utter shit, there's always going to be someone out there to listen and understand you.

You could always talk to me, I'll be by your side.

Happy New Years!

Anyways, I won't be annoying

Here it is! 

The Epilogue:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cassidy's POV

I groan into my pillow as my alarm continues to go off.

I absent mindedly palm the nightstand for my phone, but nothing's there.

I raise my head, and try to adjust my eyes to the sunlit room.

The nightstand was tattooed with rings left behind by many midnight cups of tea and coffee. A few books were balanced beside the lamp.

I look over my shoulder to see Luke stirring in bed. His arms were tangled underneath the duvet and pillows. Beside him, was my phone on the other nightstand.

I climbed over Luke to reach the stupid alarm, carefully hovering over him, before I hit "Snooze."

7:30 AM

I let out a small sigh of relief when the room was finally quiet.

I felt an arm wrap around my waist, tugging me softly down back under the covers.

I smile and slowly snuggle back into Luke's warmth.

His arms pull me into a cuddle.

I gently rest my head against his chest, reminding me about the times when he hugged me when I was sad.

"Morning," he mumbles into my hair.

"Morning," I whisper.

We laid there in silence, listening to the sounds from outside the window.

"Do you have to go to work today?" he whispers.

I look up and into his pale blue eyes.

His hair was messy, just the way I liked it.

Cute, and hot at the same time.

I give him a smile.

"Mhmm," I reply.

I knew that we both didn't want to get out of bed.

He kisses my forehead softly and returns a smile.

I couldn't help but grin back.

Luke's POV

I pull her in closer to me.