05: Sunrise

"Who taught you how to kiss like that?"

The Alpha breathlessly spoke, a playful smile on his lips. Hani was too still trying to catch her breath, to calm her euphoric heart. She looked at him, confused. His forehead was pressed gently against hers, his lips still lingering on top of hers. The question intrigued her and created a slight nervousness in her mind. It was her first kiss... she just followed his movements and trusted her instincts. Had she done something wrong?

"It's almost as if..." The Alpha started by explaining, tenderly and teasingly brushing his lips against hers. "They have been made purposely to steal my heart"

A wave of uncontrollable happiness washed over Hani. Laughter erupted from her lips, causing little butterflies to grow on Jungkook's lungs. A shy blush, almost unnoticeably, painted Jungkook's cheeks. He loved the sound of her laughter, of her happiness; the way her cheek bones raised and she closed her eyes in glee. He loved all of that and he loved that he had been the one who made her smile like that. Jungkook's laughter harmonized with hers, lighting up the once dark and silent forest.

"You're so cheesy"

The girl's giggles made Jungkook smile even harder. Lovingly, he leaned down and pressed a small kiss on her forehead. Jungkook let his body fall next to Hani, smiling widely at the open night sky before wrapping his arms around her, bringing her closer to him.

"I got that from my dad" Jungkook said into the open air, his eyes staring at the stars that made him and Hani company at such late hours in the night. "One can say, that I'm a bit of a romantic"

Hani laid her head on top of his chest, enjoying his warmth as she listened to his heartbeat. Jungkook was twirling her hair on his fingers. He could feel her smile against his chest, he could almost, touch it - the happiness that flown out of her.

"My parents were really in love" Hani looked at the night sky, smiling at the way the stars danced from side to side. "They were... god" The memories of her parents' relationship were taking over her mind. Her mother's smart replies and her father's flustered face at the smallest of her compliments. "My mom was a... hopeless romantic. She was flirty, clingy and... well, really affectionate. She boasted about my dad all the time. Whenever we hanged out, I always asked her to tell me stories and memories they shared together"

"Which ones did she tell you?"

"Their first kiss. The different surprises my father organized. For example, this one time my father, sent the whole pack on a trip, just so that, he and my mom, could have the place just for themselves. My mom was scared of travelling, for some reason. So, since he couldn't get her out of there, instead, he sent everyone away."

Jungkook shifted in his place, turning his body to face Hani. His nose was brushing softly against hers as he pulled her closer to him, more and more, until there was no more space left between them. His eyes were staring right into hers, as if wanting to take a closer look into what swirled in her heart.

"What about their first kiss?"

"Everything that she could remember" Hani answered, smiling gently at the memories that continuously clouded her mind. "Where, how. She knew I loved it when she described what she had felt, what was going through her mind at that moment. Looking back now, I realize that there is a lot of things that she didn't mention. A lot of emotions that she didn't or couldn't describe properly. The butterflies, the softness... she was right about them. Yet, the intensity, the belonging, the warmth, the happiness... there was so much that she didn't tell me. Perhaps, she didn't have the words to describe them."