50: A cycle ends, another begins

A/N: Explicit mentions of gore and blood ahead, please proceed carefully. Very long chapter ahead, the biggest so far. I hope you enjoy <3

The fear triggered Jungkook's heart into a frenetic heartbeat. His mind ran in circles with what to do, yet, his first reaction was to grab Hani by the arm and put her behind him. Somewhat, trying to shield her from what was about to happen. Hani was clutching onto the back of Jungkook's sweatshirt as she hid behind him, her eyes were focused on the five mean looking men that had entered the cabin. The last one that entered, closed the door behind him as he smiled evilly at the duo. They spread around the small cabin, trapping Hani and Jungkook in between them. Jungkook walked backwards, so that, Hani would be sheltered by him and the walls. The room was silent, growing a tense and anxious atmosphere around them. Jungkook shifted his gaze from one man to another as they tauntingly moved around the cabin. One of them, took a step forward reducing the distance between him and The Alpha.

"So, this..." The man said, analyzing Jungkook from the top of his head to the tip of his shoes. "This is the boy our Alpha desires so much"

"If you want to talk..." Jungkook said, his voice low and threatening. "We talk outside"

The men shared an amused look amongst them as they laughed dryly. Jungkook, swiftly, grabbed Hani's hands and with his index finger, he drew a square shape in her palm. Hani knew that Jungkook was probably trying to tell her something with that, but she was too scared, too nervous to even breathe. Her whole body was on alert mode and she was too scared to even move one finger.

"You're pretty brave" The man took another step forward, his chest inches away from Jungkook. His voice was laced with a tone of disgust as his met eyes with him. "Yet, dumb like a kid."

"If you knew, who I am" Jungkook dangerously spoke, striding proudly. "If you knew what I am capable of and why that ridiculous Alpha of yours fears me... you'd watch your tone when you talk to me"

"Fear?" The men chuckled. Jungkook's eyes grew sharper, a familiarly dangerous color slowly taking over them. "Our Alpha fears nothing"

"And yet" Jungkook smirked as he looked around the room, examining each of the men. "He sends an army after one wolf."

The Alpha smiled smugly and confidently at the group of men, driving them mad. Hani backed away from Jungkook's back, reading the tension in the room. She could feel the anger and the power radiating off the males, like a volcano ready to explode. Jungkook's back was facing her, however, she still saw it – the bright blood red color. In a flash, the men ran towards Jungkook, all of them hungry to have his blood in their hands. Adrenaline rushed through The Alpha's veins once he saw them coming their way. All he could think about was keeping Hani safe.

The first that reached him was the male that had been previously talking to him. His claws were out and they aimed for Jungkook's chest. The Alpha dodged them and grabbing the man by his arm, he threw him to the other side of the cabin. The man clashed against one of his partners and both of them fell on the wooden table, destroying it to pieces. The other two that were to his left, ran side by side, their fangs in full show. Moving quickly and skillfully, Jungkook went behind them and, grabbing them by the back of their heads, he smashed them together. They fell on the floor, clutching onto their bleeding heads. Hani watched in horror, as one of the men from the right, that somehow had dodged his companions, sprinted towards Jungkook. She wanted to scream at her mate to warn him of the incoming attack, however, her throat hurt due to the tears that she was holding back, and the fear had consumed her voice – robbing her of all her senses. Jungkook turned around just in time to stop the man's claws from hitting him. He grabbed his shoulders and the sound of bones breaking around through the forest, followed by an agonizing scream. The first male was back up, and seizing the opportunity, he grabbed Jungkook by the arm and threw him against the wall. The Alpha groaned when his back took the hit, the impact had made it harder for him to breathe. However, he was able to duck just in time. The man's claws scratched the wall and before he could take a glance at Jungkook, a wooden object trespassed his stomach. He opened his mouth in shock, a muffled scream coming out of him as Jungkook slid it further into his body until it pierced it from one side to another. Taking the Alpha by surprise, one of the men grabbed his shoulders and pulled him back, desperately trying to save his companion from death. Jungkook's body barely hit the floor, for in the next second, he was already on his feet and marching towards the said man. Like he had done before, he grabbed him by his neck and aggressively slammed him into his friend. The wooden stake was stuck on the wall, due to how aggressively Jungkook had stabbed them with it. The two men were hanging from the wooden stake, their feet barely touching the floor as they struggled to stay alive. Hani felt her stomach turn, noticing the pool of blood that was covering the floor.