1. Chocolate

A white mist came out of Yoongi's mouth.

      He just had another argument with his beloved boyfriend, Jimin.

      He started walking to a nearby convenience store, bought a cigarette pack and Jimin's favorite chocolate.

      Chocolate would always calm Jimin down even after a heated argument. Chocolate is what makes him submissive.

      Chocolate is what makes him weak.

      And that's how Yoongi likes it.

      As Yoongi entered their house he could tell that Jimin was walking around after he had left. Of course, Jimin couldn't actually leave the house as it was for his own safety. Yoongi had also placed a tracker on every piece of Jimin's clothes just in case something happens to him. And if he actually left, Yoongi would find him right away.

      This was for Jimin's safety, Yoongi kept reminding himself. I'm doing it for Jimin. He kept repeating.

      But the house was empty. Like every argument, they had it always go the same way. First, Jimin will get mad and storm off to another room. Then, Yoongi would leave in annoyance and buy some chocolate for the annoying boy. And lastly, Jimin would be pursued over the chocolate and forgive whatever he thought Yoongi did wrong.

      That's how everything worked.

      But this time Jimin wasn't there. Yoongi frantically went to each room but there was no sign of Jimin. All his clothes were there, none of the windows or doors looked to have been open. And when Yoongi tried tracking him down, it would say that Jimin was home when in fact he wasn't. This made Yoongi worried as he thought about what could've happened to him. What if he's kidnapped or maybe he somehow ran away. Yoongi shook the thought of thinking that Jimin was even smart enough to run away and not leave a single trace.

      All his other possibilities lead him to be kidnapped. But deep down inside he's convinced that Jimin was actually smart enough to run away.