11. Article

JIN POV

      Something is off. Just the murder is weird itself. I was looking into security cameras at the Han River and the apartment Taehyung and Jungkook stayed at. Everything just felt off, but I don't know why.

      This was useless since Jungkook doesn't even remember it. The only thing I know that it wasn't a suicide.

      I drank more coffee, this whole case is giving me a headache. My phone vibrated in my pocket.

      It was from Jungkook.

      "Hello?" I said.

      " I remember who did it,"

      "Continue," I leaned on my chair.

      "Min Yoongi," Jungkook said. His voice was full of fear.

      That name, the most well-known producer in Korea. Min Yoongi. He was cold. Never the one to express any emotions.

      "Are you sure?" Framing him was the last thing I'd do if I wanted my career to succeed. "Do you have any evidence to back it up?" I asked.

      "He sent me a video of him and Taehyung together. It's in my apartment," Jungkook's voice trembled.

      "Alright I'll go and check it out," I hung up.

      I told my team that I'll be visiting the Jeon apartment again. If it was really true then we're one step closer to finishing the case.

      I arrived at their apartment. If I'm right they would've sent the video on a device. A gut feeling led me to a computer. Maybe even my mind wanted to finish this case. I turned the computer on. A message appeared.

You no longer have access to the video.

      What did it mean? Did they actually delete the video? After the message appeared the screen went black. Nothing came after it.

      I took the computer with me and left. The fact that I was left at a dead-end kills me. I return to the office. A tap was felt on my shoulder.

      "Did you hear the news? Today's the 5th anniversary of Jung Hoseok's death," she said.

      I stopped and faced her. "Oh yeah, I guess I kinda forgot," I scratched my head.

      "Anyways people are lighting candles up, are you going to join? I heard that you knew him,"

      "I guess if I have time," I smiled.

      Hoseok's death was the biggest surprise in 2014. No one actually believed he died that day. Because he was loved by everyone with his dancing and music. Of course, what made it worse was that the suspects were never caught. Many people turned bitter after this. No one was allowed to speak of his death. Till his anniversary.

      I guess since the news of the CEO Jeon Jungkook's husband was found dead. Made everything a whole lot worse. I sat back down and scrolled through the news articles. A news article of Hoseok came up. I've really never paid any attention to it because it always said the same thing like how tragic his loss was. But something caught my eyes. The article showed a picture of Hoseok's body. The cuts on him are the same cuts on Taehyung's body. I frowned. How could this be? Don't tell me that the same murderer killed Taehyung as well.