7. Maybe

It was silent at Jungkook and Taehyung's shared apartment. The door clicked open. A tall slim man walked in. His shoes were heard as he walked in further.

      He was surprised that Taehyung wasn't here waiting for him as it was already 9 pm. Jungkook called him and a ringing vibration was heard on the couch. Jungkook walked towards it and realized it was Taehyung's phone. Knowing that Taehyung wouldn't be so careless. He picked it up and went to every room looking for him. Jungkook ran outside panicking and yelled out his name.

      Jungkook walked back inside and plopped down on the couch. Who knows where he is or how long he's been gone. A light bulb went through his head. As he remembered that he had cameras set up outside his apartment door.

      Jungkook went and turned on the computer. A message appeared.

To watch the following clip please press yes.

      Jungkook pressed yes and stood there in shock. Seeing his lover getting tortured was something that he wished would never happen. But hearing the pain was another thing. Blood splatter everywhere as Yoongi cut more deeply into his body, head, and limbs. Blood began dripping down his chin.

      " See what happens when you interfere with MY relationship," Yoongi crept up a smile when pointing at Taehyung.

      Taehyung's lifeless body sat there. His head was tilted to the side. Just like a scene from high school. More blood was dripping down his face. Visible cuts were seen and so were his pale lips.

      " And if you want him in, one piece then gives me Jimin," Yoongi smirks tilting his own head.

      At that moment Jungkook finally realized how crazy Yoongi could get. Maybe this is what happened to Hoseok. Maybe Taehyung wouldn't live through this like Hoseok. Maybe Hoseok's killer was Yoongi. And maybe Taehyung's death would fall into Yoongi's hands now.

      " I'll expect to see you at the Han River. Taehyung says bye," Yoongi picked up his right arm and waved it at the camera.