23. Moon

Jimin ran down the hill after he heard the gunshots. Yoongi was near the area. Any moves or sounds of cars Jimin hid in a bush, afraid that Yoongi could be coming down the road.

      Jimin had finally reached the bottom of the mountain, his heart was thudding louder and louder. Jimin had to leave his belongings behind since they slowed him down. Jimin looked up at the cloudless sky and the moon had risen already. Jimin awed at its beauty but soon went back to reality. Luckily tonight was bright so the moon was here to guide Jimin to freedom. Jimin hoped that the angels were watching him and were protecting his every move. But the weather was not on his side. If Jimin could guess it would be at least 29 degrees or maybe even lower. Jimin shivers as he walks. Walking to nowhere.

       Jimin's lips turned a tinted blue. The only thing he was wearing was his jacket, a sweater underneath, and some sweatpants.

       Jimin took tiny steps and he finally saw something. A brown run-down hut that was shining in the moonlight. Jimin cheered inside as he couldn't feel his arms nor mouth anymore.

      Jimin made his way towards the hut and finally inside of it. Sadly Jimin was never taught how to make a fire. Jimin laid down and brought his body in a ball trying to gain some warmth. Jimin prayed that the night would be over soon. And as Jimin slept his breath became quieter and quieter and soon even the ants couldn't hear his breath. Maybe this was a sign.

DAWN

      Jimin's body stood still not moving an inch. A tall man with blonde hair walked in. He smirked at the boy and walked towards it crunching down to get a good look. The man knew what had happened to the boy as he examined his body more closely. Even so, the man was relieved that the boy would be able to be in his arms forever. Dead or Alive.

      The man finally opened his mouth after staring at the young boy after some time, "Found you,"