12. Related

I started looking at Yoongi's profile. Nothing seems out of order. But even if he didn't kill Hoseok it's possible that he killed Taehyung. I texted Jungkook about my claims.

Jungkook-
I think you're onto something.
Hoseok's murder wasn't a mistake.
Taehyung's murder had something to do with me.

Jin-
What do you mean?

Jungkook-
Yoongi killed Taehyung because I have something that he wants.

Jin-
What is it?
How does it relate to Hoseok's murder?

Jungkook-
Yoongi wanted Jimin back.
He thinks that he owns him and wants him back now.
He holds Taehyung hostage so I'll give Jimin back. And obviously, I didn't so he ended up killing Taehyung.
But I have a feeling Hoseok had something to do with Jimin as well.

Jin-
Alright, but I need evidence to back this up.

Jungkook-
I suggest you raid Yoongi's house. You may find some interesting things there.
I remember going to the same high school as Hoseok. He got really close to Jimin and was suddenly found dead.

Jin-
And where is Jimin? I want to interview him.

Jungkook-
He's with me.

Jin-
I'll be interviewing him on Monday. Tomorrow I'll be going up to Yoongi's house.

      I closed my phone. And started rubbing my head. Everything seems to come together like a puzzle. I stood up and grabbed my jacket. Making my way out to the streets to light up my candles with everyone else.