5. White Roses

"We'll have to get to Jungkook's place quickly," Namjoon said. He kept turning the car at every corner.

      I was in a car with Namjoon. I was unable to drive or do anything. So Namjoon was the one that drove. And let me tell you, Namjoon is the worst driver ever like honestly, how did he get his driving license?

      "Do you even know how to get there Kim?" I question.

      "Of course I do!" Namjoon assured.

      "Yeah yeah, just keep telling yourself that," I crossed my arms and looked out the window.

      Today was a gloomy day the clouds covered every light the sky could offer. It defined my mood on the last few days without Jimin. It was around 2 pm when we arrived at the apartment. I was still in my hospital gown as I didn't want to waste time changing.

      "I don't remember Jungkook being rich," I said.

      "Well after you sent him away he started making money from his business in the food industry," Namjoon answered.

      We didn't waste any time and went into the apartment. The scent of fresh flowers went into me. It smelled disgusting. Every wall had a camera. It felt like your every move was being watched. We went up the elevator. The 4th floor was Jungkook's floor.

      I rang the doorbell. A tall man barely opened the door and stuck his head out. He seems tall, his pale skin showed that he didn't go out as much. He had messy hair that covered his eyes. And he was wearing some pajamas.

      "Oh um hi? Do you need anything?" The man asked. He was clearly startled by us. But I think he was more startled than I was wearing a hospital gown.

      "Yes, do you have a boy named Jimin?" I asked.

      "Hi- I mean who? Sorry no," The man tried closing the door quickly but was caught by Namjoon's foot.

       "Can we at least take a look? I mean if you don't have him, there shouldn't be a reason to not let us in," I said.

      "Yeah sure but be quick," The man opened the door wide enough for us to enter.

      I started looking for signs that Jimin could've been here. The apartment was clean. Everything was organized, not a single mess was in sight. Namjoon on the other hand was touching everything.

      I went to each room. Although I couldn't find Jimin. I did find a sock that smelled exactly like him. The perfect amount of white roses.

      I stuffed the sock in my pocket. And continue with the search. After what it seems like an hour. Namjoon and I finally left.

      "Have a good day," The man said.

      When we were inside the car I pulled out the sock.

      "This is Jimin's sock. It smelled exactly like him and he wore it on the day he left," I stated.

      "That's kinda weird Yoongi, but ok. Now that we have a clue that he was here I'm going to set cameras outside the building to see if Jimin is still staying here or not,"

      "Funny how this sock doesn't have the tracker I placed or any sign that it was removed," I examine the sock more carefully.

      My mind was again filled with unanswered questions. At this point, I was ready to kill anyone because I was that desperate. The thought of murdering someone made me happy. Maybe I'll get that same rush again when I killed that dumb idiot.

      We return to my house. When I went in it felt empty and cold. Jimin's warmth wasn't there anymore. I no longer had him running up to me as if he was a dog. A dog that was excited that its owner returned home. I went down to my basement and placed the sock on a shelf. It looks good with my collection. In the future, Jimin and I can look back and remember the time he ran away from me. But he might be dead already.

      Do I consider myself crazy? No.