4. Kook

Yoongi slammed his fist on the counter.

      "What do you mean he wasn't here?" Yoongi shouted.

      "I assure you he didn't pass here," The man said.

      "Can I at least see the security cameras?" Yoongi asked.

      "Sorry, only employees are allowed into the back," The man replied.

      Yoongi stood there for a second. Before nodding and leaving the store making a fuss wouldn't be worth it. A question entered his head: did Namjoon make a mistake?

      No, he could never. A mistake doesn't exist in his vocabulary. A click went through Yoongi's head.

He was lying

      But why would he lie? He honestly has no reason to lie. Yoongi thought long and hard. He kicked a nearby can as the answer came into his head.

His covering it up, someone paid him to lie and cover it all up.

      Did someone know that he was looking for Jimin and decided to pay a dumb minimum wage employee to cover things up when Jimin passed here?

      Yoongi quickly texted Namjoon about the problem. Luckily he replies quickly.

Kim-
I'll look into it rn

Yoongi POV

      I was beyond mad. The anger in me escaped my body and released itself to the open. I couldn't remember what happened next but I do remember my body falling and darkness covering my eyes.

      My body aches as I woke up from my slumber. The light shines into my eyes blinding me. I guess I kinda expected to see Jimin sitting by my side but instead it was Namjoon. His worried expression soon changed as he noticed I was fully awake.

      "Yoongi I um got some information about Jimin's whereabouts," Namjoon said.

      "Talk Kim," I mumbled.

      "Well someone's helping him and it's most likely that he's staying with the person that's helping him,"

      "Thanks, I didn't know," I sarcastically said.

      "I wasn't done yet, it'll be possible that it's a close friend, so tell me Yoongi who was Jimin's closest friend?" Namjoon leaded in closer as if he were interrogating me.

      "I think it was something with a kook... oh right Jungkook," I snapped my fingers.

      "Good, it's likely someone like Jungkook paid the employee to cover it up, as I can't get access to the cameras anymore," Namjoon stood up and began walking back and forth.

      "Great I'll just go to Jungkook's house and get Jimin,"

       I tried getting out but only realizing that I was hooked up.

       "Woah there tiger, you passed out of exhaustion, how are you going to look for Jimin if you can't even function?" He waved his arms around.

      "Fine. But I'm leaving tomorrow," I announced.

      "Alright but don't leave on your own if it wasn't for me you'll be dead now," Namjoon said.

      Namjoon left the room. I couldn't sleep as my thoughts wandered around the room.

      Jimin you better get ready. Because I'm coming for you.