6. Again

Namjoon set the cameras up the day later. He said we should watch it for three days just in case.

      I had Namjoon look through the guy from the apartment. Turns out his name is Taehyung and he's Jungkook's husband.

      "If Jimin doesn't show up then we should question him," Namjoon said.

      "Yeah we should," I nodded.

      My mind and eyes were only focused on the screen. Agreeing with every word Namjoon was saying.

Three days later

      It's been three days. Jimin wasn't there anymore and the same goes with Jungkook. Namjoon and I agreed to take Taehyung into questioning. And maybe if he refuses to talk, then we can always use him as bait.

Kim-
I'll be there in a few minutes

      I prepared the basement as I waited for Namjoon. It's quite amusing that I'll be able to take out my knives again. Too bad all the blood from the previous murder was cleaned off to hide the evidence. If Jimin found out that I killed him then, well, it'll be an interesting story to tell.

      The doorbell rang loud and clear. I left my knives on the table and went to the front door.
Namjoon was carrying him. His lifeless body made me chuckle when Namjoon was limping his way over to the basement.

      "He looks weak, but trust me, he can and will fight. It'll be hard to get anything out of him," Namjoon panted.

      "That's ok. We can use him to lure Jungkook in. And if we're lucky Jimin might come along," I strapped Taehyung down to the chair.

Third POV

       His head dangled with his unconscious body. His mouth slightly opens. His pale skin shines in the light.

      "How are we going to question him if he's unconscious? I thought you were supposed to be smart," Yoongi said, crossing his arms.

      "Listen you ungrateful brat. I should be in bed with my wife right now but no I'm here to help my friend, and all he can do is complain," Namjoon shouted. His hands were flying in the air.

       They continue to argue when sounds started coming out of the boy's mouth.

      "Finally," Yoongi mumbled,

      Yoongi grabbed a water bottle nearby and splashed his face with it. Taehyung's eyes flutter open.

      "Wake up. We don't have all night here," Yoongi's annoyed voice showed that he would much rather do plan B instead.

       "We're going to ask you some questions so it'll be great if you answer them," Yoongi instructed.

      "I will when I'm dead," Taehyung said. He tried getting out but failed to do so.

      "You will be, soon,"

      "Question one where's Jimin?" Yoongi asked. He leans in closer. His hands were on the chair arms.

      "I don't know," Taehyung shrugged his shoulders.

      "Don't play dumb," Namjoon's eyes were ready to attack the young boy again.

        Taehyung refuses to answer any questions that contain Jimin's whereabouts. Namjoon and Yoongi agree to use plan B. The plan was to record Taehyung getting abused and then sending the video clip to their apartment, So if Jungkook goes back and checks the computer or turns on the TV. He'll be running there to get him. With Taehyung screaming in his ears.

      It felt satisfying to Yoongi knowing that he gets to hurt Jungkook. Again.