15. Hug

The disgust that Jin had in him was unbearable. Jin walked out of the house as his life depended on it. In years of his work. He never felt bad for his clients anymore. It was something he had to get used to like most of his cases would be disturbing. But with everything Jimin described he felt sympathy for him.

      Jin drove back home. As much as he wanted to finish the case he still needed his rest. Jin drove into a quiet street. Everything was calm and dark. Jin felt at ease again and embraced the fresh cold wind when he opened his car door to get out.

JUNGKOOK POV

      I couldn't understand or describe what I was feeling now. I guess if I were to describe in one word well maybe, empty.

      Jimin was still reading and I was drawing him. The drawing was a talent  I developed in my earlier years. The drawing was something that Taehyung encouraged me to do. Whenever I think of when someone mentions Taehyung my heart just shatters into pieces. To be honest I've been ignoring Jimin or snapping at him. Because something inside of me believes that it was Jimin's fault that Taehyung is dead.

      But I knew what would happen when I agreed to help Jimin, I knew that someone would end up like Hoseok sooner or later. And I knew that no matter what happens Jimin and I will never win this chasing game.

      "I- Jimin," I spilled out. I slowly made my way towards Jimin's direction.

      "Yes, Jungkook?" He looked up.

      "Sorry, for being well not myself. After Taehyung's death," I looked done biting my lips. Because even though my mind is still telling me that it was Jimin's fault Taehyung was dead. It shouldn't really be a surprise when it comes to Yoongi.

      "I should be the one apologizing, I caused you and Taehyung trouble the moment I texted you, so don't think you did something wrong because you didn't," He got up and pulled me in a hug.

      Tears rolled down my face. My arms wrapped around him. A hand started patting my head. And a comforting voice shushing me.

      "I promise that I'll get you out of this mess, even... if it means costing my life," I ensured.

      "I know," Jimin said.