22. Shit

THIRD POV

      "Namjoon?" Jimin hesitantly said, his body moved slightly to get a better view.

      "Hey, how are you?" Namjoon waved.

      "Is Yoongi here? Please don't tell him that I was here," Jimin backed up.

      "He's coming but he isn't here yet so go. I'm here to warn you, NOW GO!" Namjoon pointed to the back door.

      Jimin nodded and hurriedly left. Namjoon watched the boy before turning around to make a giant mess. Breaking everything. Just to make sure Yoongi couldn't find a clue that Jimin was here.

      Namjoon knocked down every book in their mini library. Turned up paintings and kicking chairs. Though Namjoon prefers to not ruin a beautiful house he really wanted everything to end. It'll be satisfying to see Yoongi paying for his crime, Namjoon thought. But sadly that wouldn't happen anytime soon.

      Namjoon went from room to room before he grew tired. And sat down he pulled out his phone. Yoongi had left a message that worried him.

YOONGI-
I'm not going to the penthouse anymore. Too much traffic...

      "Shit," Namjoon curses under his breath. If Jimin was lucky he wouldn't have to meet Yoongi while going down the mountain.

      Namjoon got up and started heading towards the front down before a loud bam sound hit him. Namjoon widened his eyes and fell on his face. Blood splattering out from his back head.

      "I fucking said to never interfere with my relationship, you're only here to help me get Jimin back," Yoongi lowers his gun, walked towards the dead body, and aimed his gun at Namjoon's wound. Pulling the trigger at least ten times.

      "I hope hell is fun," Yoongi said and left.

      Yoongi walked to his car and entered it. Before pulling out a rag. "I'm done with this chasing game," Yoongi wiped his shoes. "I hope you're ready to go to hell with me," Yoongi angrily said to himself.