3. Remember

Jimin was nowhere to be found. Yoongi got more frustrated as time passed Yoongi tried staying positive but ended up failing to do so. He left work early and didn't even bother explaining why. Yoongi didn't have a choice but to ring up an old friend of his.

      Detective Namjoon or better known as Detective Kim. He was a well-known detective in Korea. And an old friend.

      "Namjoon I've lost him," Yoongi's hands were starting to sweat and so was his Forehead.

      "Really? So all of my hard work is now gone since you lost him? That's really disappointing, especially coming from you Yoongi,".

      Namjoon's words hit him hard. He was right, all his hard work was gone, and if Namjoon wanted he could expose the world about Yoongi's secret.

      "I'm sorry, I actually don't know how he escaped. I really need this help right now," Yoongi surrendered.

      "Don't you owe me? You shouldn't pile up your debt with me Yoongi," Namjoon said his voice sounded dangerous and cold.

      Yoongi agreed but continued to beg him, Namjoon finally went through with it.

      "Remember my words," Namjoon said.

     He hung up.

      Yoongi went through all his cameras again but everything was black when he left. Jimin was indeed smarter than he thought.

43 hours since Jimin went missing

      Yoongi was unable to sleep as the bed was cold. Without Jimin, he grew lifeless. There was no one to wrap his hands around. There's no point in living anymore as Jimin was gone. Yoongi was beyond tired but refused to sleep when Namjoon kept telling him to.

      "Yoongi, you won't be able to function if you keep this up," Namjoon explained.

      "Shut it, Kim! You're only here to help me not tell me what to do," Yoongi snapped.

      It didn't take long as Namjoon found out that Jimin passed a store on the night he left. Yoongi quickly left and ran there as it could be a clue where his beloved angel could be. After 43 hours he felt like fate was on his side.

      And soon Jimin will be back in his arms.