21. Memory

YOONGI POV

      "I'm going to Jimin's location now," I said, I started to drive. 

      "Be safe Yoongi," Namjoon said.

      I hung up and started driving faster. Jimin was located at Jungkook's penthouse in the mountains. Stupid Jimin if only he didn't run away I would've been sleeping by now. This is his fault. 

JIMIN POV

      The article that was shown on my phone made my heartbeat drop.

"KIM SEOKJIN WAS FOUND DEAD IN HIS HOUSE, CAUSE OF DEATH WAS SUICIDE" 

      I gasped louder and placed my phone back into my pocket. "I have to leave now," I said to myself. I began grabbing money, clothes, and food. Hoping to not leave a single trace behind. Yoongi has outdone himself this time. Jin was the last person that could really help and now that he was gone, I had no one. Yoongi could be coming here any minute. I couldn't get caught again no, not like last time. 

2 YEARS AGO 

      "Did you really think that you can leave me this easily? Well, think again bitch," Yoongi slapped me, leaving a red hand mark on my cheek. 

      "Yoongi stop, please," I cried out, Yoongi smirked and kneeled and cupped my face. 

      "You know how much I love it when I see you this helpless," Yoongi laughed, "It makes you so weak and pathetic," Yoongi spat at me. 

      "Next time if you ever think to run away I'll make sure you'll never wake up again," Yoongi walked away, leaving me tied up and having blood running down my chin. 

PRESENT TIME

       I shook the unpleasant memory and continued to pack. Till footsteps start approaching my way.

      "Jimin is that you?" The man said, I turned around and saw the man that pulled me into this hole.