Valentine special

"I'll like to take one Valentine special please," Yoongi said, as he walked out of the flower shop.

      Today's Valentine's Day, a day in which it gives Yoongi the excuse to shower Jimin with more love.

      "OH JIMIN DEAR I'M HOME!" Yoongi shouted, he placed the bouquet on the counter and ran over to the body in the living room, " Oh Jimin I missed you," Yoongi cuddled with him.

      "Did you miss me?" Yoongi asked, " Oh I knew you would," Yoongi carried Jimin to their shared bedroom and set him down on their bed, "Just stay here for a while I'm going to prepare something special.

      Yoongi hurriedly set the table up with red roses and candles. He cooked steak and poured out wine. And turned the lights to a low color.

      "Jimin dear let's get you ready," Yoongi walked back to the bedroom and began changing Jimin's clothes.

      "You look beautiful like always," Yoongi placed a kiss on Jimin's forehead. Yoongi changed into a tuxedo and carried Jimin to the table, "do you like it?" Yoongi asked as he placed Jimin down in the chair.

      "Let's begin," Yoongi said, Yoongi's gummy smile showed throughout the whole dinner, "Haha you're so funny Jimin," Yoongi cried out, his stomach ached from laughter.

      After the dinner, Yoongi carried Jimin back to bed. He stripped Jimin down, "Now it's time for my special," Yoongi licked his lips.