2. Dying

Yoongi started to look around the neighborhood.

      "Come out, come out wherever you are. My little angel," Yoongi taunted.

      Yoongi was sure that Jimin couldn't get kidnapped, as it would've been impossible to do so. They had a gate around the house with sharp thorns. It'll be impossible to climb over them. Digging under was also pretty useless as the gates went into the ground, it would take days to dig underground. Yoongi would've noticed them right away.

      If Jimin really had run away. There's no guarantee Jimin would last an hour out there. He doesn't have any money, documents, or knowledge of the outside world today. Many things can change after just a little over a year.

       The thought of Jimin running away made Yoongi's blood boil. The thought of Jimin out of breath made Yoongi want to find him more. The thought of Jimin's warm body made Yoongi excited.

      Yoongi soon went to all of Jimin's favorite places. But he wasn't there. Jimin probably couldn't go to stay at his friend's or family's house. Because after all everyone thinks he's dead.

      And seeing your dead friend at your front door would alarm you.

      Yoongi thought about reporting a missing person to the police station. But knowing that he had a high chance of being at risk of getting caught with murder.

      It would not only end his career but his life as well if they found out. Yoongi laughed at the thought of dying. He honestly wouldn't mind dying, but what's the fun in that?

      After all, the little bunny is no longer there to entertain him. It would be amusing to have the police chase after him while he's looking for Jimin.

      Yoongi sat down on a bench. If Jimin really did run away from him, a punishment is awaiting him.

      Yoongi isn't willing to die just yet, Jimin has to die first.