14. Jealousy

THIRD POV

      Jin finally had enough evidence to say that Yoongi was indeed the murderer. As Jin had also found a hair strand that belonged to Taehyung.

      With this Jin was finally ready to now look for Yoongi. And take him down.

      Jin arrived at Jungkook's house in the mountains. Jin knocked on the door. Jungkook opened it.

      "Oh! Hello come on in," Jungkook moved to the side.

      Jin smiled and walked in, everything was spotless and white. Though there were some clothes on the floor. Weird paintings were on every wall. Jungkook showed him the way to a room which he assumes is a mini-library. A boy was reading a book. The book that he was reading was called the Outsiders. The boy noticed Jin and Jungkook, he smiled and placed the book on the table next to him.

      "Hello you must be Jin," The boy stood up and held out his hand. Jin shakes it.

"I'm going to be asking you questions about your relationship with Yoongi and anything that has to do with the murder," Jin said. Jin sat in the chair next to him and began questioning him.

      "So tell me how did you and Yoongi meet?" Jin asked.

      "I met him through a friend,"

     "And who's that friend?" Jin asked.

      "Jackson, he lives in the US," Jimin stated.

      "How did this whole mess started?"

       Yoongi came to me one day and confessed to me, saying how much he loved me and how much he needed me," Jimin started. "I didn't really take those words seriously since I thought that he had a weird way of expressing his love"

      "But as time passed by, the people I was close to like Jungkook left me. I didn't know why. So I tried texting him only to be left on reading. Later Yoongi has been talking to me about how everyone hates me and that he's the only one that understands me," Jimin pouted.

      "This made me rely on him as I didn't have anyone left since I started to cut people off because of what Yoongi said," Jimin looked at Jungkook. He bit his lips as guilt washed over him.

      "I was so naive," Jimin shook his head.

      "Alright, I heard you had something to do with Hoseok's murder?" Jin asked.

      "Yes I did, he was a close friend of mine. And I guess Yoongi thought I wasn't spending any time with him anymore because I was busy with Hoseok," Jimin gripped his pants.

      "I would understand that your loved one isn't giving you as much attention as you're used to, but his jealousy was on a whole new level. He started doing his dumb antics but after he realized I wasn't listening to him he... I guess turn to.. murder," Jimin's voice started shaking. Tears rolled down his cheeks.

      Jungkook handed him a napkin. Jimin took it and began explaining in more detail what Yoongi did to him.