19. Cold Latte

Jin woke up to check his phone. Jimin had spammed him with messages.

Jimin-
Jungkook went out for a walk and hasn't returned yet

Jimin-
Jungkook's been gone for 5 hours now

Jimin-
He's not answering his calls or text

      Jin sighed, he was already busy with Yoongi's case; he didn't need to deal with this right now. But knowing Jimin he agreed to look into it.

Jin-
Do you know where he walked?

      Jimin quickly replied.

Jimin-
No, he took his car and left

      Jin closed his phone. He walked around for a few seconds. Before driving to the police station to file a missing person report. Jin went to a coffee shop after and ordered a cold Latte.

YOONGI POV
THREE HOURS BEFORE JIN WOKE UP

      "How much do you want?" I asked.

      Brittany leaned in. "How much are you willing to give?" she said, eyeing me. Biting her lips. Rising her chest more to show her breast.

      "How about 100,000?" A smirk slapped my face. 

      "B-But babe, a little more please?" She pouted.

      What a slut. "Alright how about 1 million? Does that sound good?" I said, crossing my arms.

      "Perfect!" She whispers. And proceeded to wink before I turned away.

      "Right now I want you to give him drinks every day," I walked away. "Make sure to give it right before he leaves work," And I left her apartment.

      As I entered the elevator I took out the recorder. Blackmailing someone would be entertaining.