13. Another

THIRD POV

       Jin arrived at Yoongi's house. The first thing that caught his eyes was the gates. Next, we're the cameras in the trees.

      "Make sure to take pictures that you think are important," Jin said.

      Jin walked up the gate. And jumped over it. And knocked on the front door. The door slightly opened.

      "We are here on an investigation on you being a suspected murderer,"

      "Do you have a warrant?" A male voice said.

      "Yes I do," Jin took out a paper. And showed it proudly.

      "Fine, but be quick," The grumpy man said.

      Jin signaled his team to join him. The scent of white roses entered his lungs. The scent was very strong. He began going through their clothes with his gloves. At 1 in the morning, Jungkook sent a text to him on places or things he should check.
Clothes, basement, and the bathroom.

      One of the shirts had a black hole in it. Jin took a closer look and noticed that it was a button. Jin placed the button in a ziplock bag and began noticing more buttons. Jin looked through the rooms. Everything seems different, everything seems off. Like how everything just doesn't fit. And is just waiting for someone or something to ruin it all. Just that feeling alone made Jin cringe.

      The bathroom was Jin's next target. The bathroom wasn't very big. The tub was placed on the right with a small window above it. The sink had a small mirror that you could open. Jin went towards it and saw how the mirror was slightly cracked. He opened it and pills were on every shelf. Jin took one of them and realized that they were Prosom and knock-out drugs. There were more illegal pills. Jin was shaken. The fact that someone can smuggle them in without getting caught was impressive but dangerous at the same time. Jin grabbed all the pills and dropped them in a ziplock bag.

      Jin wanders around the house looking for the door to the basement. Jin turned and found it. He walked towards it and placed his hand on the knob turning it.

      "You can't go in there," A voice spoke behind him.

      Jin turned around and saw Yoongi eyeing him with his arms crossed.

      "And why not? I have a warrant to do it and you allow me to enter the house. So there shouldn't be a reason to deny me going in there," Jin placed his hands on his hips. "Are you perhaps hiding something in there Yoongi?"

      Yoongi's eyes turned black he stepped closer and smirked. "No not at all, in fact, it's unsafe down there so I'm warning you," Yoongi's expression quickly changed to a smile.

      Jin nodded and turned around and opened the door. There was a stairway that led to darkness. Jin carefully walked down, he took out his phone and set on the flashlight mode. On the left, there was a small but fit the able hole. A chair was beneath it. Jin walked towards it. kneeling to inspect it more. A metal scent came out of it. Now to think of it Jin realized that the room smelled like metal. The metal smelled like blood. Jin took a picture of the chair and went towards boxes and looked through them. He went to every corner making sure there wasn't anything suspicious.   

      "You know, you can't be searching forever,"

      Jin turned around. It was one of his team members. "You know where Yoongi went?" He asked.

      "What do you mean?" Jin stood up making his way to him.

      "Well sorry to break it to you, we can't find him," He said.

      "I was just talking to him,"

      "You've been down here for 30 minutes," He showed his watch.

      "Oh, well don't just stand there go look for him," I gesture for him to go.

      The detective ran back upstairs Jin soon followed. As Jin got closer to the top yelling can be heard. "YOU WERE SUPPOSEd TO WATCH HIM IDIOT!" a detective yelled out to another detective outside. Jin was confused about how the hell did Yoongi getaway and why did he leave? Jin thought.

      "Maybe he had something that he didn't want us to find," The detective said. Almost reading his mind.

      "Call the Police and file a missing person report," Jin walked to the front door. "I'm going back to the office," Jin waved goodbye.

YOONGI POV

      I ran, clutching the bag for dear life. I texted Namjoon to meet me at the alleyway near the Bangtan Cafe. I guess it's time to plan another murder.