20. Goodnight

THIRD POV

      "A body was found inside a lake at the Busan park, police were able to identify the body, the body belonged to Jeon Jungkook. The CEO of the food company JK&TH," The reporter said, he cleared his throat. "The doctor was able to examine his body closer and found out that Mr. Jeon was shot, it'll be likely that someone shot him and threw his body in the lake, many people have started to claim that whoever killed Mr. Jeon also killed his husband Kim Taehyung," Jin dropped the remote control.

      Jin grabbed his phone and called Jimin. "Are you watching the news?" Jin shouted.

      "Yes, I am. I'm shocked too," Jimin said nervously. 

      Jin hung up and left his house. He entered his car before breaking down. Even though Jin never knew Jungkook that well it was still heartbreaking to find out someone you knew died. After Jin was done crying he drove over to his workplace. Jin made his way to his office and began shuffling papers. Until he found the one he was looking for. 

      "Mr. Kim! I have a drink for you," his assistant opened his door. She placed the drink on his table before bowing to leave. Jin was mostly confused as to why she started to give him drinks even though they never really talked. 

      "Thanks," Jin mumbled.

      He got up, grabbed the drink, and made his way out to the car. He then drove to Jungkook's favorite park. Once he got there he got out and processed to throw pebbles into the lake. Jin took a sip from the drink Briantty had given him. He instantly felt something rush over him. Jin grabbed his chest, bent his back, and his knees dropping to the ground. 

      A dark figure came out from the bush and made his way towards Jin. "Goodnight," the man smiled before Jin blacked out. 

      The man dragged his body to the trunk of his car. And took out his phone to call his dear friend, "You should come to the park now," he said, and shut the trunk. As the man arrived at Jin's house he pulled out some ropes and Jin's body. Dragging it to his room. The man tied the rope around Jin's work door bar and left a big hole that could fit someone's head over. The man picked up a chair and placed Jin's body on top of it. Carefully putting his head in the hole, then he kicked the chair and watched. Jin's body immediately fell but was caught by the rope. Choking him.