8. Tears

JUNGKOOK POV

      "I'm going to the Han River to get Taehyung back. Stay where you are and don't make contact with anyone," I grabbed a gun. If there's one thing you should know about Yoongi. Is that you should always bring a weapon when meeting him.

      I had just informed Jimin about what Yoongi did. Jimin was beyond terrified and sorry for dragging Taehyung and me into this mess. Jimin would be staying at one of my penthouses in the mountains. Leaving Jimin alone could be one of the worst choices I ever made.

      I drove up to a familiar river. I stepped out of my car and walked towards the bridge. I couldn't see Yoongi or Taehyung. If this is a trick. Then Jimin I'm sorry. I looked up at the sky. It was Pitch black no stars were shown. A voice snapped me out of my thoughts.

      "Taehyung, look, your husband Jungkook is here," A voice said.

      I looked around and saw two figures standing in the middle of the bridge. I walked closer and realized it was really Yoongi and Taehyung. I gasped at Taehyung's figure. He looked worse, his face had gotten more bloody. And so were his clothes.

      "Give me Taehyung!" I said.

      "I don't smell Jimin. Where is he?" His husky voice said. He reached into his pocket and took out a knife. And aimed it at Taehyung's neck.

      "I'll ask again, Where. Is. Jimin?" Yoongi's eyes became more narrow. His eyes looked like they were glowing under his bangs. Like a hungry werewolf.

      "I don't have him anymore," I stepped closer. My left hand was in position, getting ready to take out the gun and shoot if Yoongi dared to slit Taehyung's neck completely.

      "I'm not stupid, I meant what I said. But I'll give you one last chance if he didn't come along with you, where is he?" He said. Ignoring what I told him.

      "I don't know. He's gone Yoongi. NOW GIVE ME TAEHYUNG!" I ran towards Yoongi. And grabbed onto Taehyung's right arm. Yoongi widened his eyes and he pulled Taehyung back. His right hand reacted quickly and stabbed Taehyung in the throat.

      I stopped and released Taehyung from my grip my heart stops beating. My throat got dry. My chest began to tighten. My legs got weak and my knees soon fell. Yoongi released him, his body collapsed with a thump. Blood was splattered everywhere. Taehyung's blank eyes shine through the moonlight. A faint smile cracked up from his face.

      "Shit," Yoongi mumbled. He started backing up and ran into the shadows.

      Warm tears fell down my cheeks. I began biting my lips to not cry harder.

     I crawled to him. And placed his head towards my chest. His body felt cold. A sign that he already passed.

      "You can't just leave me like this Taehyung," I cried. "You can't," I gave up. I truly gave up. My heart hurts more as I cried. I promise Taehyung that I'll protect him forever.

      My vision began getting blurry. I sob harder. Holding Taehyung's body tighter and closer to me. My body began feeling lighter. The black light was soon shown.