16. No

YOONGI POV

      "Yoongi... I think you should stop," Namjoon said. He walked towards the kitchen and pulled out some ingredients to cook.

      "I've come this far. I can't stop now," I said.

      I lit up my cigarette and brought it into my mouth inhaling it. And puffing it out. "You know, I won't rest until I have Jimin," I sat down on his couch and stared at the black tv screen.

      "You're turning insane Yoongi," Namjoon chopped up some onions. His eyes started to swell up with tears.

      I looked at Namjoon rolling my eyes. The cigarette ash started dropping on my feet. "That's what love can do to you," I bluntly said.

      The scent of marijuana started to cover the room. I took a water bottle and poured it on the cigarette. "I can't keep covering for you. One day you're going to get caught," Namjoon said.

      "Well, that one day isn't today nor tomorrow. Besides, don't act like you're not going to get caught as well. If I'm going down you're coming with me," I threw the cigarette on the ground and stepped on it. Even with everything that went down, I couldn't help but feel happy. But it wasn't your normal happy feeling. It was truly strange to feel this way. I took the bag next to me and pulled out a laptop.

      "What are you doing?" Namjoon asked.

      "Looking for a gun," I said. I was looking through the dark web. Scrolling and scrolling till I found the perfect one. I smiled, I stretched my arms and legs. My chest aches, my eyes begin drooping. And almost going to sleep.

      "Dinner is ready," Namjoon shouted.

      I shot up and started walking towards the table where dinner is to be served. I plotted down my mouth drools when I smelled my favorite dish. Spicy fish with noodles. "Thanks," I mumble. I held up my chopsticks and ate like a bear.

      Namjoon sat there watching. I stopped and looked up. His smirk showed his amusement. "Can I help you?" I barked. Namjoon laughed and shook his head and he began eating as well.

      "Looks like someone is enjoying it," Namjoon smirks.

      "Don't ruin it," I buff.

NAMJOON POV

      After dinner, Yoongi and I went back to my office room. To plan Yoongi's next murder. Anxiety came in me like an ocean wave. I bit my fingers when Yoongi was looking through the blueprints. Maybe it was because I finally realized how insane Yoongi was, no. I was the one that made Yoongi like this. Everything that Yoongi is doing was what I taught him. I taught him how to kill, hide and manipulate. I killed his sanity. No... Jimin and I killed his sanity.

      I started backing up. This isn't the Yoongi that I knew 5 years ago. This is the Yoongi that will kill the population if it means to get Jimin back. "I- I have to go and clean up," I said. Yoongi nodded.

      I couldn't get words out anymore. My throat was dry and even so I couldn't just leave Yoongi alone. All of this, killing two and now three innocent people just because of a boy. I went to the bathroom and started splashing my face with cold water. I was afraid of Yoongi and what he's now capable of. I'm afraid of my own creation. But when I recall my times with Yoongi 5 years ago, it seems as though those memories were starting to fade away. My mind was going crazy. Like I can't think for myself anymore. It hurts.