10. Questions

THIRD POV

      "Mr. Jeon, Detective Kim is here," The doctor peeked in.

      A tall well-built man walked in. He was the most handsome man Jungkook had ever seen.

      "Hello, Jungkook! I'm detective Kim, if it's ok with you I'm going to ask you about the incident that involves Taehyung's death," Detective Kim said.

      "Al-alright," Jungkook looked down. He was still sensitive about Taehyung's death.

      "First question, what do you remember from the incident?" Jin sat down next to him.

      "I don't know, I just remember blacking out after seeing Taehyung's body," Tears were starting to form.

      "Was someone involved with the incident?" Jin asked.

      "I think so, but I don't remember who," Jungkook looked at him. Tears were already falling.

      "Do you remember anything before blacking out?" Jin ignored it. This was something he was used to. It would be cruel to say he didn't care. But in all honesty, he didn't.

      "I just.... the person dropping his body, and Taehyung's eyes staring at me," Jungkook said. Words nearly came out. Jungkook started wiping his tears. And began covering his face.

      Detective Kim asked Jungkook more questions. Every word that Jungkook said was written down even if it didn't make any sense.

      "And is that all?"

      Jungkook nodded.

      " One last thing, why was Taehyung at the Han River in the first place?" Jin leaned in. It was a habit that he made whenever he's asking a question.

      "Someone was holding him.. and wanted something that I had," Jungkook scratched his head. " I'm sorry my mind is still fuzzy," Jungkook apologized.

      "That's alright Jungkook," Detective Kim got up and walked towards the door. The next words he was about to spill were words that he'll never say to anyone, but something in him kept pushing him to say it.

      "Call me Jin, and if you need someone to talk to.. well you have my number," Jin walked out.

      Jin smiled, he was proud if you can say that. But somewhere in Jin's mind, he had a frown.